IGNORED

Lee Johnson lovers

Alan Dicks

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Go hang your heads in shame. 

The performances continue to get worse and worse every week, yet you lot continue to see something in this man that most don't. 

Steve L get him out first thing Monday morning and admit you got it all wrong.

Sadly things will have to get a lot worse for anything to happen, very frustrating 

12 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Go hang your heads in shame

We’ve played some bad football yes, but hanging your head in shame is harsh. He’s not killed anyone.

We’ve had some great times under LJ, cup semi final, 2nd at Xmas last year etc. I’m not ashamed to support a man who’s given me some great memories. 

We do have poor runs under LJ, that’s not defendable. We also seem to forget our apparent identity, I don’t mind loosing if we do it playing a pressing passing style which did us so well at the start of the last season but that’s gone now. 

Something needs to change, yes, but we are mid table where we should be really. It’s just a shame how awful the football is of late, but “shame”? Massively OTT.

I think I would definitely have been called a Johnson lover in the past because I kept thinking that endeavour would get rewards.  But endeavour is nothing without the requisite amount of ability. 

I am now of the opinion he has to go and if Im saying that i would imagine the majority opinion must now be the same. 

The football is awful.  Even when we don't lose the entertainment value is minimal.  It's now his team,  his squad,  his tactics....and it's AWFUL.

Regrettably (feel like Lord Sugar)........JOHNSON OUT!

9 minutes ago, Selred said:

We’ve played some bad football yes, but hanging your head in shame is harsh. He’s not killed anyone.

We’ve had some great times under LJ, cup semi final, 2nd at Xmas last year etc. I’m not ashamed to support a man who’s given me some great memories. 

We do have poor runs under LJ, that’s not defendable. We also seem to forget our apparent identity, I don’t mind loosing if we do it playing a pressing passing style which did us so well at the start of the last season but that’s gone now. 

Something needs to change, yes, but we are mid table where we should be really. It’s just a shame how awful the football is of late, but “shame”? Massively OTT.

....and there are still some who refuse to see it 

25 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

The performances continue to get worse and worse every week, yet you lot continue to see something in this man that most don't. 

Now now let’s give them time to swallow their pride and admit they were wrong unless they saw something in today’s performance that we never

31 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Not sure how many of "lovers" but I think many are understanding in that the board will not replace him and nor will they go for an expensive replacement. It's one thing to genuinely like a manager, it's a whole other thing to accept he's not going anywhere and trying to find positives in him.

Personally, I'd like to see a change but like the group I mention, I think I know that he's not going to be sacked until we're fighting relegation, which currently we are not. Even if we should find ourselves fighting relegation I cannot see us bringing in anyone capable of improving us because we'll look for up and coming rather than tried and tested because tried and tested is expensive.

12 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

He’s the one that should be grateful, should not be here he’s done **** all to deserve managing us .

He's taken us to mid table championship, in a competitive league that's not awful. 

However, we have the opportunity to push on now, and we won't under him. 

Therefore, we should be grateful for the fact he's taken us from relegation certainties to a mid table side but it's time for him to go

I was a Johnson fan and wanted everything to work out. Today’s the turning point though. That team is bereft of all creativity and it’s now all (bar Pack) Johnson signings.

The team has gone backwards and it’s not due to any of the players being sold in the summer. The tactics are constantly tinkered every game as opposed to just sticking with a winning formula. I really believe LJ thinks he’s better than he actually is and unfortunately we need new ideas. It’s time for him to go.

28 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

I think I would definitely have been called a Johnson lover in the past because I kept thinking that endeavour would get rewards.  But endeavour is nothing without the requisite amount of ability. 

I am now of the opinion he has to go and if Im saying that i would imagine the majority opinion must now be the same. 

The football is awful.  Even when we don't lose the entertainment value is minimal.  It's now his team,  his squad,  his tactics....and it's AWFUL.

Regrettably (feel like Lord Sugar)........JOHNSON OUT!

I am of a similar view. Johnson has done much in his time and our football this time last year was effective and entertaining. This season however we have been utter dross even when picking up points. The entrainment value has not yet reached the heady heights of “minimal”.

2 minutes ago, hollydog said:

I am of a similar view. Johnson has done much in his time and our football this time last year was effective and entertaining. This season however we have been utter dross even when picking up points. The entrainment value has not yet reached the heady heights of “minimal”.

Just like his Daddy, then?

42 minutes ago, Selred said:

All due resdpect Selred. Russell Osman gave my old man great memories against Liverpool.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a shocking manager though.

Archived