IGNORED

Johnson out

South Bristol Red

Luv to see the back of him....unfortunately I have not much hope of SL picking anyone better next time........hey wait a minute anyone would be better...wouldn't they?

He should have gone in the middle of our record breaking winless run....it will take more than this for SL to twitch....a couple of months in the bottom 4 might do it...then again:dunno:MOYES IN LJ OUT NOW

Johnson still doesn't know his best team or formation. He has proved hopeless at signing players of quality but just signs loads hoping one will turn out alright. He never seems to learn from past mistakes. To sum up he does not know what he is doing. The only reason he is here is Lansdown is as clueless as him. But for the sake of our club get rid of him now and he can take Paterson with him.

1 minute ago, Mtimmy11 said:

Before you all waste your Saturday nights typing just remember this man holds the club record for bad runs so he’s not going nowhere 

Spot on, if SL thinks not so many ST`s will be sold next season maybe he will wake up, nah maybe not, it needs to be a lot worse for anything to happen;

That was rubbish! At times, what I saw was on a par with the dross McInnes served up towards the end of his tenure.

Unable to string more than 3 passes together.

Players selfishly running the ball into trouble. 

Central defence powderpuff. 

Matty Taylor the only player likely to put a tackle in and win us a free kick. 

Hunt and Maenpaa aimless balls to no one.

Rubbish. Much improvement needed. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

You can have Moyes. 

I’ll have Nigel Clough. 

Either way I don’t mind. 

I`d have NC but SL will choose Moyes who does know slightly more than LJ......maybe by this time next year? 

Archived