IGNORED

Johnson out

South Bristol Red

2 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

You’re probably one of that lot that booed pato on and cheered fammy off right?

I never boo any player who gives his all for the shirt . 

I fear that LJ has lost the plot . That's my opinion and if that makes me a moron then so be it .

I am beginning to have that feeling of dread as we sleepwalk to the ongoing relegation struggle with Uncle Steve saying that LJ is the man to take us forward . 

:shocking:

11 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Johnson still doesn't know his best team or formation. He has proved hopeless at signing players of quality but just signs loads hoping one will turn out alright. He never seems to learn from past mistakes. To sum up he does not know what he is doing. The only reason he is here is Lansdown is as clueless as him. But for the sake of our club get rid of him now and he can take Paterson with him.

I actually think some of his signings are quite inspired; by no means all I grant you that.

What then seems to happen is that the good ones morph into something rather ordinary and his formations are simply not suited to those players whatsoever and he has no idea how to change and positively effect the game. 

Is there a City fan out there who is happy to see our club loose 1-0, at home, to the second bottom team?

1 shot on goal in 94 minutes.

Once again - is it Johnson's fault or the Chairman?

Johnson can't do it, and SL won't get rid.

Johnson IS capable of getting the team playing well - but he always seems to unpick a winning team, and then cannot stop the rot to save his life.

This is a recipe for a yo-yo league 1 / Championship side.

Fans deserve better - MUCH better.

:badmood:

3 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

Groundhog day!!! Been here before only to be snubbed by SL. SL will not sack him

Correct, unfortunately, it will be a long while yet.......but the pressure is building again.......at last.

for the first time in ages last week I said I wished he was gone. 4 days later I'm going to pray for it.

what has he done to our way of play.?? 

the clueless chump has ruined every bit of good he made. get him gone now while there is plenty of time to maintain a mid table finish.

as it is,we are relegation fodder with the other crap teams that are beating us

LJ should never have been appointed in the first place.

He would never had got a HC job at any other club in the Championship as his record didn't warrant an interview never mind a job offer.

He is here because of family connections and the fact that he will work within the confines set by the owner.

Those confines won't change, which means that should LJ be fired, not that he will, his replacement will be be similarly inexperienced and only too grateful to get the job.

The strategy is utterly flawed and will only see us leave this league in one direction - SL believes he has a cunning plan to get promoted that goes against all of the expected steps required. He is wrong.

If he truly wanted promotion LJ would have been relieved of his duties some time ago.

#toocosy

Poor situation.  No passion.  Where have the characters gone?  However the Johnsons - son, dad and uncle tom cobbly can stroll in and out as they wish.  Will be very hard to get rid of the dynasty.  Will take a very strong chairman or owner to even consider the task.  But it is time for it - and has been for ages.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't think that the theory of signing promising young players and developing them works as well for coaches.

Agreed...nor is it as necessary for coaches.  Let's take SL at his word. He wants promotion. A billionaire trying to get a team promoted into the most lucrative league in the world shouldn't be short of potential candidates to take his money...candidates with a bit more on their CV than an undistinguished playing career and a handful of fairly undistinguished seasons managing in the third tier, in the course of which nothing of relevance to the task in hand - namely promotion - had been achieved.

Archived