IGNORED

Johnson out

South Bristol Red

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You’d have thought that most fans would understand that sacking the manager isn’t about one man losing his job. It means the entire coaching team being sacked and that kind of upheaval leads to the club becoming destabilised  again - one thing SL wants to avoid.

So we put up with shit because of that?.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

You’d have thought that most fans would understand that sacking the manager isn’t about one man losing his job. It means the entire coaching team being sacked and that kind of upheaval leads to the club becoming destabilised  again - one thing SL wants to avoid.

This is where LJ has been very clever. The whole ethos is meant to be you could replace the head coach with another one and carry on with everybody else in place. I wonder how many prospective replacements would want the current backroom staff.

23 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

So we put up with shit because of that?.

The last game was shit along with the Wigan performance Glen. Most other matches have been much better but if you see every game as shit then you have myopic view of this season so far............:disapointed2se:

3 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

This is where LJ has been very clever. The whole ethos is meant to be you could replace the head coach with another one and carry on with everybody else in place. I wonder how many prospective replacements would want the current backroom staff.

That’s point.....

Most if not all managers have their own backroom staff that go wherever they go.

A question...Has LJ or the Club ever written down for the supporter to understand what our or LJ's playing philosophy/identity is?

If not...it would be wise to imo.

From our own FA some quotes...

4) Take responsibility and accountability  

Answering the questions in point two will give you an outline of your values, personal belief system and mission statement. After that, you have to be accountable for your coaching philosophy. Show that your philosophy is real, robust and tangible.

5) Link your philosophy to football

Clearly demonstrate you will do what you say you will do. For example: if you have been working on developing possession through the thirds in training, what message does it send out if you scream at your players to launch it forward in the last ten minutes because you are losing 1-0?

7) Communicate your philosophy to others

Sharing your philosophy means that you have openly and publicly declared your intentions and therefore, as a by-product, you have assumed responsibility and accountability for your future actions. Expect to be challenged if you don't do what you said you would do.

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s point.....

Most if not all managers have their own backroom staff that go wherever they go.

So we should be saying ‘Johnson, Holden, McAllister out’ then! ?

I don’t think LJ is on his way at this point though, but SL will be watching with interest...from Guernsey.

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The last game was shit along with the Wigan performance Glen. Most other matches have been much better but if you see every game as shit then you have myopic view of this season so far............:disapointed2se:

On the whole it’s been poor , lj has had long enough now to implement a style, we don’t have one , time to go , we’re only going one way and it’s not upwards 

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That’s the reality of the situation.  Phil Brown was sacked along with his assistant at Swindon today. That means the new bloke can bring in his own assistant....

Can't see it happening guys were 13th atm .I am not a fan of Lee and believe he's made a lot of mistakes ,but he's a young manager what do we expect I just hope he turns things around and get back to winning ways as I don't see Lee Johnson going anywhere soon . Still if he did get fired who would you replace him with ? We can't be without a manager at this stage of the season . 

31 minutes ago, Yipikiaye said:

Can't see it happening guys were 13th atm .I am not a fan of Lee and believe he's made a lot of mistakes ,but he's a young manager what do we expect I just hope he turns things around and get back to winning ways as I don't see Lee Johnson going anywhere soon . Still if he did get fired who would you replace him with ? We can't be without a manager at this stage of the season . 

Job for Cotts?

:whistle:

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t think LJ is on his way at this point though, but SL will be watching with interest...from Guernsey.

I think if LJ goes, they all go - definitely sensed that LJ was a man under pressure in his post- match interview on Saturday and rightly so!

Dont think SL will be impressed one bit at present re. how things are panning out right now.......also don't think he'll put up with another of LJs long, winless runs!

Leeds and Ipswich are really important for him if you ask me......time will tell

On 11/11/2018 at 01:11, Ska Junkie said:

Let's be honest here, what ever we think, he's going nowhere, unfortunately.

SL and his 'vision' is all that matters. The days of 100's of fans behind the Williams / Lansdown stand baying for a sacking have gone.

The bloke, nice as he may be, is ******' useless, but we can't do or say / protest anything.

If this useless **** is still in a job in a month, it would show that our opinion doesn't matter.

Steve / Jon, just sack the useless arse FFS or risk a huge drop in season ticket holders and a total decimation of your 'dream'. I don't want to see 12,000 crowds in our wonderful stadium. 

JOHNSON OUT!!

Spot on he's boring the pants of us

5 hours ago, spudski said:

A question...Has LJ or the Club ever written down for the supporter to understand what our or LJ's playing philosophy/identity is?

If not...it would be wise to imo.

From our own FA some quotes...

4) Take responsibility and accountability  

Answering the questions in point two will give you an outline of your values, personal belief system and mission statement. After that, you have to be accountable for your coaching philosophy. Show that your philosophy is real, robust and tangible.

5) Link your philosophy to football

Clearly demonstrate you will do what you say you will do. For example: if you have been working on developing possession through the thirds in training, what message does it send out if you scream at your players to launch it forward in the last ten minutes because you are losing 1-0?

7) Communicate your philosophy to others

Sharing your philosophy means that you have openly and publicly declared your intentions and therefore, as a by-product, you have assumed responsibility and accountability for your future actions. Expect to be challenged if you don't do what you said you would do.

The answer is no.

As part of the EPPP the academy has to have a written coaching philosophy which is actually stating the obvious. Parts of it are on view at the academy outside the changing rooms. I have always felt that good practice would be sharing it with fans and grass roots football clubs. 

A point I have made before (last season) as I watch academy (family member plays at that level) teams is that the XI frequently are playing quite differently to development teams at varying stages. 

8 hours ago, Cowshed said:

The answer is no.

As part of the EPPP the academy has to have a written coaching philosophy which is actually stating the obvious. Parts of it are on view at the academy outside the changing rooms. I have always felt that good practice would be sharing it with fans and grass roots football clubs. 

A point I have made before (last season) as I watch academy (family member plays at that level) teams is that the XI frequently are playing quite differently to development teams at varying stages. 

I thought not...I did google it, and appeared we did in the past, but the pages are no longer available.

Archived