IGNORED

This will make u chuckle LJ pre match comments

Moth3at3r

I like my team, I think it’s a strong team. Obviously there’s a tweak to the shape but hopefully all the players can implement exactly what we’re after.

[The team] ticks all the boxes for a Championship game - height, strength, speed, aggression. We’ve just got to make sure we dominate, particularly at home.

4 minutes ago, Moth3at3r said:

I like my team, I think it’s a strong team. Obviously there’s a tweak to the shape but hopefully all the players can implement exactly what we’re after.

[The team] ticks all the boxes for a Championship game - height, strength, speed, aggression. We’ve just got to make sure we dominate, particularly at home.

Hes obviously blind a ####ing deluded if thats what he thinks!

cheerio Lee. Take you DNA and dynamic and foxtrot oscar!!!

34 minutes ago, Moth3at3r said:

Absolutely ******* delusional, blokes got no back bone , come out and say that was shit , take sum blame , spineless bastard

Archived