IGNORED

Dear Steve

REDOXO

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

39 years a season ticket holder

Didnt go today

Nor my mates

SL really has to look at his present coach and decide if he is the man to take the club forward

Ive made my mind up

As have many others 

Same as what me and my mate said after the match............after 61 years for me and 65 years for him, we now no longer have faith in the AG setup and if we had not got ST's , would be seriously thinking of picking our games to watch

We all know the feeling don't we..... the Saturday defeat spoiling the rest of the weekend - but by Monday we're looking forward to the next game. That's not what I'm seeing at the moment. When fans of many years standing start to find other things to do on a matchday then the alarm bells really should start ringing.

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Same as what me and my mate said after the match............after 61 years for me and 65 years for him, we now no longer have faith in the AG setup and if we had not got ST's , would be seriously thinking of picking our games to watch

and I will only be picking them on the box until the setup changes drastically

Ye

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I spoke to a City fan this morning , asked him if he was off the the match later on, his reply was " yes unfortunately " that just about sums it up for me.

It sums it up for all of us. WE were 4th a year ago looking strong and playing with purpose and now we look like relegation fodder. 

The fact is this is not a blip its been the story of our year. We are a worse team than ever with no goals in us and a manager that insists on playing out of form players and matching up against dross like Reading and PNE inviting pressure and conceding soft goals!

Please can he just resign or someone just sack him for the sake of us all!

There is a lot of fans feeling like this at the moment. There was another thread about match day buzz, it just doesn't  exist anymore. Worst performance today for ages, and that's saying something. When our group saw the team selection today, against a team near the bottom,  we feared the worst. I was prepared to back LJ but I think it's time up Lee. If he doesn't  go soon I  think a lot of fans will!

Archived