IGNORED

Can anyone make a case for sticking with LJ

hoxton casual

4 hours ago, Northern Red said:

What was the purpose of bumping this?

Just to show how some posters got it completely wrong back then?

Typical ‘sack the manger’ knee jerk reaction that you’ll see on pretty much any football forum after a crap performance. Simply highlights how just fickle many fans are............:dunno:

LJ has done a decent job with the tools given in a tough division but unfortunately he will never get us promoted. Our style has become so predictable especially at home and rarely do we see a 90min performance. 2 massive home games now to be either top 4 or mid table by Sunday to keep up the pace but I feel will get sucked into the oppositions game plan rather than execute ours. 

I am of the opinion, like a number on here, that Saturday’s result was coming. We have actually not been playing well BUT getting results, which is no bad thing.

The next two games are going to tell us where, to an extent, we are at.

Tomorrow night is a very difficult game, it will be very interesting to see the team that Lee picks.

The injuries have been appalling and I hope we keep in touch until they get back but we need more firepower - of all of the casualties Benik was the most costly.

16 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

I find it intresting to look back on opinions without having the emotion that was attached at the time. Not completely objectively, but close.

I did this once in the transfers forum section on some players. Funny to see how much waffle people talk. 

There was a thread on adam hammill / josh brownhill / adam matthews and someone said only one of those players (JB) would improve us. Good shout by him but funny to see how he get completely shut down at the time. 

Hindsight is a beautiful thing I guess. 

2 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Someone asked ,where are the LJ haters, "I'm still here" and?

My reference was about the LJ supporters that were missing on this thread. You answered "I'm still here", then posted it to me, so I wondered why.

Archived