IGNORED

Here they are

AppyDAZE

McDermott a shout. Not really a blemish on his CV bar the latest spell at Reading but that was more Heirarchy to blame hence why the issues persist, and Leeds were a basket case under Celino.

Would still rather have a man not on that list.

"Mad" Mick please SL.

20 minutes ago, Fuber said:

McDermott a shout. Not really a blemish on his CV bar the latest spell at Reading but that was more Heirarchy to blame hence why the issues persist, and Leeds were a basket case under Celino.

Would still rather have a man not on that list.

"Mad" Mick please SL.

It's because he comes up under Ireland  :laugh: Bizarre

Change nationality to see others available

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Yes. It would take some serious coin.

Rather than allow LJ to continue to waste millions on more average signings to go with the other 40odd he’s already signed it’s better to spend decent money on an experienced manager. (Look how mclaren has turned around QPR). 

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Youd sack a bloke for midtable boredom and replace him with another bloke last sacked for the same thing? ?

How much has LJ spent on transfers in his few years with us? Mick had less than £6m to spend on transfer fees in total throughout his six year tenure at Ipswich ...... would LJ have kept us up with a transfer fee budget of less than £1m per year?!!!! And you can stick your pathetic ‘laughing’ emoji as you obviously haven’t got a clue....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How much has LJ spent on transfers in his few years with us? Mick had less than £6m to spend on transfer fees in total throughout his six year tenure at Ipswich ...... would LJ have kept us with a transfer fee budget of less than £1m per year?!!!! And you can stick your pathetic ‘laughing’ emoji as you obviously haven’t got a clue....

You can stick your arrogant 'you havent bothered to check McCarthy's' stats comments.

I would rather keep LJ than replace with someone from the same old conveyor belt, difficult to understand?

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

You can stick your arrogant 'you havent bothered to check McCarthy's' stats comments.

I would rather keep LJ than replace with someone from the same old conveyor belt, difficult to understand?

Mick has taken two clubs up into the premier league as Champions of the championship....and he did it in double quick time....the rest of his CV is incredibly impressive...’old conveyor belt’ - you haven’t got a clue 

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Mick has taken two clubs up into the premier league as Champions of the championship....and he did it in double quick time....the rest of his CV is incredibly impressive...’old conveyor belt’ - you haven’t got a clue 

So have the likes of Paul Jewell. I wouldnt want him either.

Not sure why every reply has been laced with a personal jibe? Very strange.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

So have the likes of Paul Jewell. I wouldnt want him either.

Not sure why every reply has been laced with a personal jibe? Very strange.

Paul Jewell didn’t win the championship twice to go up as Champions.....and you didn’t answer my question....I’ll try again....do you think LJ would have kept us up, and competitive, in the championship for six years with a transfer fee budget of less than £1m per year? Very strange....

Archived