IGNORED

Bless ‘em

Red Derek

21 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see the updates are on the Club Instagram

Pack went to pass the sun cream to one of the full backs but they’d already left and moved to the bar

So he threw it to Weimann but missed and it landed in the pool

Pack though Weimann was meant to be by the diving board but Weimann thought the plan was for him to stand near the steps 

Brownhill ran around the pool 3 times and then  threw his to Diedhiou but he misjudged it and it bounced off his shoulder at which point his head dropped and he trooped away

Lee got fed up after an hour of messing around  , checked the schedule on his laptop and told Elliasson and Pato to go and sort it out 

Elliason passed his to Pato who caught it but immediately had it taken off him by a seven year old 

Poor old Baker stubbed his toe on a sunbed and will be out for seven weeks

And Callum and Marley turned up at the airport but found Callum was only on standby and Marley wasnt even on the passenger list 

Don’t fear......It will all come right 

?️‍♀️

Can't have been a 7yo they are all at school. Must have been a younger kid.

59 minutes ago, grove park city said:

Babbacome Dave.I have supported this club since 1965, obviously seen all the ups and downs over those years but when you consider how these plonkers are treated these days it beggars belief.

This is the galling point as you point out overall performances are dross if they need a kick up the back side there is a interview on the Bristol Post with Richard Latham at the book launch of the Wembley freight Rover win, he is talking to David Moyes,Terry Cooper, Keith Waugh and Rob Newman. What a difference in attitude and work rate from the boardroom ,club staff on the pitch and off it and especially the references to the fans who all these years on still leave such an impression on all four especially after the Hereford Utd semi-final home 2nd leg win.

Wouldn't swap any of those memories from the old 1st Div ,Spurs league Cup Semi-final ect days

I am still waiting on confirmation of this trip.Yesterday I went to remembrance Sunday on the centre,whilst there I could not believe the amount of PEOPLE like you and me sleeping in doorways (trenchard st),begging (everywhere) and looking though bins at Za za bizarre.these players are on a average I guess are on around 7_10grand a week and they piss off to Dubai for nothing.I hope this story is not true

2 hours ago, Babbacome Dave said:

If this is true and they have gone to Dubai, I think it's an absolute disgrace. I cannot believe that the senior management would allow this when the team has performed as badly over the recent times. This is just taking the p1ss when the supporters are paying their hard earned cash and putting up with this dross.

I have supported this club since 1965, obviously seen all the ups and downs over those years but when you consider how these plonkers are treated these days it beggars belief.

Apologies, rant over but I have never felt so hard done by by my club. SL for gods sake wake up and give your customers something to smile about.

We live in a society where you can be richly rewarded for trashing a bank and where failed politicians can line their pockets with lucrative 'consultancies'.

The upper divisions of football are just another area where you can be rewarded for failure and believe you deserve it I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I see the updates are on the Club Instagram

Pack went to pass the sun cream to one of the full backs but they’d already left and moved to the bar

So he threw it to Weimann but missed and it landed in the pool

Pack though Weimann was meant to be by the diving board but Weimann thought the plan was for him to stand near the steps 

Brownhill ran around the pool 3 times and then  threw his to Diedhiou but he misjudged it and it bounced off his shoulder at which point his head dropped and he trooped away

Lee got fed up after an hour of messing around  , checked the schedule on his laptop and told Elliasson and Pato to go and sort it out 

Elliason passed his to Pato who caught it but immediately had it taken off him by a seven year old 

Poor old Baker stubbed his toe on a sunbed and will be out for seven weeks

And Callum and Marley turned up at the airport but found Callum was only on standby and Marley wasnt even on the passenger list 

Don’t fear......It will all come right 

?️‍♀️

Welcome back. ?

You missed the obvious one, that LJ was out of his depth in the shallow end!!

Poor old chaps must be totally wasted, such a long flight, they will be very tired for sure when they return. Ah well our finely tuned training machine and super Lee will soon have them back on song no doubt.

Super super Lee ?‍?

• Admin
3 hours ago, Babbacome Dave said:

If this is true and they have gone to Dubai, I think it's an absolute disgrace. I cannot believe that the senior management would allow this when the team has performed as badly over the recent times. This is just taking the p1ss when the supporters are paying their hard earned cash and putting up with this dross.

I have supported this club since 1965, obviously seen all the ups and downs over those years but when you consider how these plonkers are treated these days it beggars belief.

Apologies, rant over but I have never felt so hard done by by my club. SL for gods sake wake up and give your customers something to smile about.

You have just reminded me, by your user name of being sat in a festival field watching Fairport Convention perform 'Babbacombe Lee' the man they couldn't hang.....  some similarities to 'Manager Lee' the man they couldn't sack!!

No BigC I don't expect them to sit in a darkened room and think about what they have done (that shouldn't take too long anyway) but if your employer decided to REWARD you with with a nice break in sunny Dubai I'm sure it would be for something special that you would have done in your employment. Currently on the management and players performances of late there is  nothing to justify any type of reward. All this does in my humble opinion is rub the paying supporters up the wrong way.

This thread has really got me thinking tonight if after 1year this January of not going down the gate I really want to bother again.This season was the first season any member of my family has not had a season ticket since 1985.my grandad,dad and even my in-laws bought worthless shares back in around1982 to try and keep the club going but after hearing they have all gone to Dubai has really been the final straw.

2 hours ago, Big C said:

This thread is embarrassing some fans should get a grip. So what if they are going to Dubai for a few days. What do people expect them to do in the next two weeks? Sit in a corner of a darkened room and think about what they’ve done?

I expect them to train in Bristol. 

14 hours ago, grove park city said:

This is the galling point as you point out overall performances are dross if they need a kick up the back side there is a interview on the Bristol Post with Richard Latham at the book launch of the Wembley freight Rover win, he is talking to David Moyes,Terry Cooper, Keith Waugh and Rob Newman. What a difference in attitude and work rate from the boardroom ,club staff on the pitch and off it and especially the references to the fans who all these years on still leave such an impression on all four especially after the Hereford Utd semi-final home 2nd leg win.

Got a link? 

10 hours ago, Mtimmy11 said:

This thread has really got me thinking tonight if after 1year this January of not going down the gate I really want to bother again.This season was the first season any member of my family has not had a season ticket since 1985.my grandad,dad and even my in-laws bought worthless shares back in around1982 to try and keep the club going but after hearing they have all gone to Dubai has really been the final straw.

I liked this post but find it very sad and know how hard this is to do, not the only one I`ve seen recently either.

Bigger problem is I don't think the club even care.......a few fans have spat their dummies out....so what.

Maybe a few thousand less ST sales will stir them? no doubt it; maybe the place we are going, down this div, will do it? doubt that either; LJ will get lucky at some stage and come across a few points to save his job.

As I`ve said before only an new injection of life (a new manager and a few less suits) will give hope to this our club. :help:

Archived