IGNORED

Your Favourite Comedy Sketch of All Time

The Coach

As per title..

In your view, what is your favourite comedy sketch of all time and why? 

Although I would agree with the nation that Del Boy falling through the bar being the greatest scene in comedy history. My personal favourite is also from OFAH and features Del Boy as the caped crusader and Rodney as boy wonder. Absolutely genius writing by John Sullivan and co. The scene never gets old and constantly produces tears of laughter. Truly a masterpiece of comedy writing.  

2 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

As per title..

Although I would agree with the nation that Del Boy falling through the bar being the greatest scene in comedy history. My personal favourite is also from OFAH and features Del Boy as the caped crusader and Rodney as boy wonder. Absolutely genius writing by John Sullivan and co. The scene never gets old and constantly produces tears of laughter. Truly a masterpiece of comedy writing.  

OFAH has produced many classic moments to be fair. The one where Del falls through the bar is class, Trigger's reaction is superb. The one where Uncle Albert is talking about a German girls he fell in love with, and she declined his marriage proposal...

UA - Whenever I hear the word Nein, I think of Helga

Rodney - What cos that's how many fingers she had??!!  Still cracks me up now.

But surely the daddy of them all is........

great minds @Slacker !!

3 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

As per title..

Filmed in Bristol too. 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Does anyone else find it sad that none of these that have been quoted are from the last twenty or so years?

They don’t make em like they used to. Only Fools and Horses or Mrs Browns Boys. I think we’ve got an answer. 

Archived