IGNORED

Leeds fan in peace 2

Cjay

Hello again ?

I hate international breaks, so thought id just do this now to fill some time ?

Same as last season (if anyone remembers) post  on here a few questions then post this  on our forum for anyone who is interested etc etc. 

I know Leeds aren't to popular here, although we love you remember, a vote said that or something somewhere so be kind please  ?:bounce:

Just thoughts on the usual stuff, squad, signings, manager, start to the season, how you see your season going and finally how you see the game going on the 24th. ?

No hurry, realise its kind of early ?

Any replies (friendly or not) greatly appreciated  :yes:

We're in a tailspin and our last two games suggested we couldn't beat a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest. You are meeting us at exactly the time you'd want to.

My expectations for this season were already mediocre, but have now downgraded to mediocre/disastrous, depending on what action is taken before February.

Expect to see lots of out-of-form players like Famara Diedhiou, Jamie Paterson and Maron Pack featuring, and formations that make no sense.

13 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello again ?

Same as last season (if anyone remembers) post  on here a few questions then post this  on our forum for anyone who is interested etc etc. 

I know Leeds aren't to popular here, although we love you remember, a vote said that or something somewhere so be kind please  ?:bounce:

Just thoughts on the usual stuff, squad, signings, manager, start to the season, how you see your season going and finally how you see the game going on the 24th. ?

Post 24th.

The possibility of Otibs mental collapse is very real.

Bear that in mind.

29 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hello again ?

Our coach is a "too-clever-by -half" ****wit.

Toxic as **** at the moment.

Should be an absolute molestation. 4-1 Leeds.

Squad is shite. Signings have been alright, shite in places. Manager is really shite, good to shite in places. See us just above the relegation places based on current performances.

Wish we had Bielsa.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Squad is shite. Signings have been alright, shite in places. Manager is really shite, good to shite in places. See us just above the relegation places based on current performances.

Wish we had Bielsa.

Is this the Shiteing forecast?

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Wish we had Bielsa.

What a load of rubbish Zidereyed , no way are we going to score a goal.

It will be a major plus if the team coach gets to Elland Road as this club has no sense of direction you could pick 11 fans out of the Leeds Kop end and they would have more fight and passion in a City shirt than this collection of confused and bedraggled muppets, if you want to recover from and remove the Albion trauma then the fixture list couldn't have picked a easier match.

Luke Ayling could play in this injured or not as he would have f##k all to do yes it is that bad a 5 million pound forward who is so shot to pieces that he can't time even time when to jump to head the ball let alone the basics of trapping it, could well line up in a 1,10 formation with the keeper at centre half and kit man Scott Murray on the wing. Have been to Leeds in general many times and Elland Road at least 8 times watching City over the years and have never thought before we are going to be hammered by a good 3,4 goals.

Went last season when we had some ideal of playing but we haven't got a Magnússon rocket throw or anyone on form to ruffle your defence this season and Leeds with Roofe on form and changing the match last season when he came on should have the Peacock and Billys Bar rocking.    

Archived