IGNORED

Leeds fan in peace 2

Cjay

I remember City going to Leeds in a cup replay in 1974 when Leeds were unbeaten in the league and City were just above the drop zone in what is now the Championship. City won in one of THE shock results of the 20th century. If City win at Elland Road on the 24th, I will class it as one of THE shock results of the 21st century.

In our last home game we had one shot on target and that came from a free-kick in the 83rd minute. We are dire. 

I don't think we have a hope in Hell of getting a result at Elland Road. That said, we seem to have a habit of getting results when we least expect them and LJ seems to in particular have a habit of punctuating poor runs with unexpected results that just about keep him in a job. We look terrible, I can't see us drawing and let alone winning but I'd still not be surprised if we came away with three points. Can't see how, mind. 

25 minutes ago, grove park city said:

It will be a major plus if the team coach gets to Elland Road as this club has no sense of direction you could pick 11 fans out of the Leeds Kop end and they would have more fight and passion in a City shirt than this collection of confused and bedraggled muppets, if you want to recover from and remove the Albion trauma then the fixture list couldn't have picked a easier match.

Luke Ayling could play in this injured or not as he would have f##k all to do yes it is that bad a 5 million pound forward who is so shot to pieces that he can't time even time when to jump to head the ball let alone the basics of trapping it, could well line up in a 1,10 formation with the keeper at centre half and kit man Scott Murray on the wing. Have been to Leeds in general many times and Elland Road at least 8 times watching City over the years and have never thought before we are going to be hammered by a good 3,4 goals.

Went last season when we had some ideal of playing but we haven't got a Magnússon rocket throw or anyone on form to ruffle your defence this season and Leeds with Roofe on form and changing the match last season when he came on should have the Peacock and Billys Bar rocking.    

You forgot to mention Fielding is about to return! That’l sort the defenses confidence! Got to be worth 2 more goals against us!

33 minutes ago, grove park city said:

It will be a major plus if the team coach gets to Elland Road as this club has no sense of direction you could pick 11 fans out of the Leeds Kop end and they would have more fight and passion in a City shirt than this collection of confused and bedraggled muppets, if you want to recover from and remove the Albion trauma then the fixture list couldn't have picked a easier match.

Luke Ayling could play in this injured or not as he would have f##k all to do yes it is that bad a 5 million pound forward who is so shot to pieces that he can't time even time when to jump to head the ball let alone the basics of trapping it, could well line up in a 1,10 formation with the keeper at centre half and kit man Scott Murray on the wing. Have been to Leeds in general many times and Elland Road at least 8 times watching City over the years and have never thought before we are going to be hammered by a good 3,4 goals.

Went last season when we had some ideal of playing but we haven't got a Magnússon rocket throw or anyone on form to ruffle your defence this season and Leeds with Roofe on form and changing the match last season when he came on should have the Peacock and Billys Bar rocking.    

Exactly what I'm thinking or we could bore them to death with are new dimension of pressing football

Hello Leeds

we’ve lost the past 3 games (2 deservedly) so we are in meltdown and don’t ever expect to win another game. 

Ironically, we played some of our best football against West Brom and Stoke and lost both games, but played poorly against Hull and Brentford and won those!

some of my compatriots expect us to capitulate and roll over for you - but they forget that we are unpredictable. So, I can’t predict - we could play well and lose, play well and win, play badly and win or play badly and lose. Of course we could also play well and draw, or play badly and draw. 

You can only plot graphs based on trends, and our trend is down, so a poor performance and a defeat is the most mathematical prediction, but this is football - and Bristol City too - so it’s anyones guess really. 

I've got a feeling LJ, Holden and Mac will drop bombs in Dubai...

Wouldn't be surprised if we beat Leeds...it's the type of thing we do...just a gut feeling.

It's going to go one of two ways imo...we get comprehensively beaten and we go into relegation form, struggle throughout December and have a complete and utter meltdown on here...or We beat Leeds, get some confidence and progress to the play off places by the New Year. ?

22 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Hello Leeds

we’ve lost the past 3 games (2 deservedly) so we are in meltdown and don’t ever expect to win another game. 

Ironically, we played some of our best football against West Brom and Stoke and lost both games, but played poorly against Hull and Brentford and won those!

some of my compatriots expect us to capitulate and roll over for you - but they forget that we are unpredictable. So, I can’t predict - we could play well and lose, play well and win, play badly and win or play badly and lose. Of course we could also play well and draw, or play badly and draw. 

You can only plot graphs based on trends, and our trend is down, so a poor performance and a defeat is the most mathematical prediction, but this is football - and Bristol City too - so it’s anyones guess really. 

I think you'll find we've lost our last four matches , don't look like scoring and make school pantomimes look sophisticated in comparison to our defence  . 

However Leeds now know they only have to turn up for the three points so ... 

In true Post fashion I've slightly exaggerated our losing run .

We've only lost three on the trot . What's the matter with everyone. Crikey .

Talk about over reacting.

Cjay.

Of course your fellow fans love Bristol City. We normally donate three points to your collecting bucket every time we visit Elland Road.

The only good things I remember about our contact with Leeds are:

Tommy Burden, John Shaw, Jimmy Mann, Norman Hunter and a cold February afternoon in 1973 when we turned the football world upside down for a couple of hours.

Finally a mention of one of my idols as a young boy. A great player and apparently, an even greater man. John Charles.

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

We're in a tailspin and our last two games suggested we couldn't beat a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest. You are meeting us at exactly the time you'd want to.

My expectations for this season were already mediocre, but have now downgraded to mediocre/disastrous, depending on what action is taken before February.

Expect to see lots of out-of-form players like Famara Diedhiou, Jamie Paterson and Maron Pack featuring, and formations that make no sense.

Funnily enough the last team who said those exact words "meeting us at the right time" . . that was WBA fans ?

4 hours ago, Trueredsupporte said:

Bristol Citys form is nosediving. The formations keeps changing. The starting eleven keeps changing. The forwards are struggling to score. Keeping the score down and the game competitive giving the team something to hang onto  for the next week could be as good as it gets for Bristol City. It could be far worse.

I dont know about that, we may be 3rd but we arent exactly sparkling ourselves recently. 

4 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

I’m sure everyone will echo their frustrations. Not a game you will need to be concerned about. Should be an easy 3 points for your lot. 

WBA fans said exactly the same thing and we got smashed, anything can happen. 

8 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Cjay.

Of course your fellow fans love Bristol City. We normally donate three points to your collecting bucket every time we visit Elland Road.

The only good things I remember about our contact with Leeds are:

Tommy Burden, John Shaw, Jimmy Mann, Norman Hunter and a cold February afternoon in 1973 when we turned the football world upside down for a couple of hours.

Finally a mention of one of my idols as a young boy. A great player and apparently, an even greater man. John Charles.

Carl Shutt, Terry Cooper?

3 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Post 24th.

The possibility of Otibs mental collapse is very real.

Bear that in mind.

Thats alright, we enjoy a good meltdown us Leeds fans.

You should have seen us after WBA, we dont need much excuse for a meltdown 

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Hello Leeds.

You might hear us sing "you're nothing special, we lose every week" but the atmosphere is so bad atm, we put subs on just because they have a song associated with them.

I like the idea that thats true ?

And ive just seen that thats exactly what the manager said, :clapping:

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Hiya CJay, I hope you're well.

If I still had a mortgage, I would put it on a home win. We are absolutely woeful at the moment, utter garbage.

3 or 4 nil I should think.

Rest easy, the points are staying in Yorkshire.

Hi Ska.

Good thanks, yourself?

You may very well be, but we have only picked up 2 more points then you in the last 6 games.

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Toxic as **** at the moment.

Should be an absolute molestation. 4-1 Leeds.

Squad is shite. Signings have been alright, shite in places. Manager is really shite, good to shite in places. See us just above the relegation places based on current performances.

Wish we had Bielsa.

He is a joy, although not faultless, some things he does confuse me, but hey ho, his press conferences are great, like listening to a philosopher 

To be fair you sold good players and then spent peanuts, thats not the managers fault? 

Archived