IGNORED

Leeds fan in peace 2

Cjay

2 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Hi Ska.

Good thanks, yourself?

You may very well be, but we have only picked up 2 more points then you in the last 6 games.

That's 2 we haven't even looked close to getting Cjay. You won't have to break sweat. If there's a poorer side than our current rabble in this league, I'm yet to see them.

We are absolutely woeful.

3 hours ago, Bristol is red said:

Don't bother asking what our best/most likely formation and starting eleven is, even our manager doesn't know.

Will it depend on some sort of clever computer program and in depth tactical analysis by the coaching staff pre game? 

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

6-0 Leeds and LJ will blame it on the length of the grass

Has he been speaking to Dean Smith? 

4 hours ago, Cjay said:

Hello again ?

I hate international breaks, so thought id just do this now to fill some time ?

Same as last season (if anyone remembers) post  on here a few questions then post this  on our forum for anyone who is interested etc etc. 

I know Leeds aren't to popular here, although we love you remember, a vote said that or something somewhere so be kind please  ?:bounce:

Just thoughts on the usual stuff, squad, signings, manager, start to the season, how you see your season going and finally how you see the game going on the 24th. ?

No hurry, realise its kind of early ?

Any replies (friendly or not) greatly appreciated  :yes:

3-1

2 hours ago, grove park city said:

It will be a major plus if the team coach gets to Elland Road as this club has no sense of direction you could pick 11 fans out of the Leeds Kop end and they would have more fight and passion in a City shirt than this collection of confused and bedraggled muppets, if you want to recover from and remove the Albion trauma then the fixture list couldn't have picked a easier match.

Luke Ayling could play in this injured or not as he would have f##k all to do yes it is that bad a 5 million pound forward who is so shot to pieces that he can't time even time when to jump to head the ball let alone the basics of trapping it, could well line up in a 1,10 formation with the keeper at centre half and kit man Scott Murray on the wing. Have been to Leeds in general many times and Elland Road at least 8 times watching City over the years and have never thought before we are going to be hammered by a good 3,4 goals.

Went last season when we had some ideal of playing but we haven't got a Magnússon rocket throw or anyone on form to ruffle your defence this season and Leeds with Roofe on form and changing the match last season when he came on should have the Peacock and Billys Bar rocking.    

I didnt expect you all to be so depressed, your only 6 points off the playoffs and its only November, why so sad? 

Your form may not be great but its only 2 points less then ours over the last 6 games. 

2 hours ago, handsofclay said:

I remember City going to Leeds in a cup replay in 1974 when Leeds were unbeaten in the league and City were just above the drop zone in what is now the Championship. City won in one of THE shock results of the 20th century. If City win at Elland Road on the 24th, I will class it as one of THE shock results of the 21st century.

In our last home game we had one shot on target and that came from a free-kick in the 83rd minute. We are dire. 

In our last home game we would have lost had Roofe not punched the ball into the goal. 

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I don't think we have a hope in Hell of getting a result at Elland Road. That said, we seem to have a habit of getting results when we least expect them and LJ seems to in particular have a habit of punctuating poor runs with unexpected results that just about keep him in a job. We look terrible, I can't see us drawing and let alone winning but I'd still not be surprised if we came away with three points. Can't see how, mind. 

As mentioned earlier WBA fans were absolutely convinced they would get battered, there forum was full of people predicting 3, 4 even 5 goal defeats, anything can happen and im not remotely confident. 

2 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Hello Leeds

we’ve lost the past 3 games (2 deservedly) so we are in meltdown and don’t ever expect to win another game. 

Ironically, we played some of our best football against West Brom and Stoke and lost both games, but played poorly against Hull and Brentford and won those!

some of my compatriots expect us to capitulate and roll over for you - but they forget that we are unpredictable. So, I can’t predict - we could play well and lose, play well and win, play badly and win or play badly and lose. Of course we could also play well and draw, or play badly and draw. 

You can only plot graphs based on trends, and our trend is down, so a poor performance and a defeat is the most mathematical prediction, but this is football - and Bristol City too - so it’s anyones guess really. 

You are unpredictable, we are low on numbers, players dropping like flies, form has dropped a lot, mid table over the last 10 games. It really wouldnt surprise me if you won, provided the tactics Johnson uses are right.

6 minutes ago, Cjay said:

I didnt expect you all to be so depressed, your only 6 points off the playoffs and its only November, why so sad? 

Your form may not be great but its only 2 points less then ours over the last 6 games. 

Others will sum up better for you, but in a few words people aren’t upset we are losing, but the manner in which we are. No passion, commitment or fight and drifting aimlessly at the moment I think is the general feeling.

It's the easiest three points you will collect all season. We have such a crap strike force that the Sunday league side The Dog and Duck would not take them off us when offered.

The next time you are in town and see one of those street art statues, hold out a pen and get yourself an autograph, it's most likely our record signing Diedhou.

28 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Funnily enough the last team who said those exact words "meeting us at the right time" . . that was WBA fans ?

Well, we do have a funny habit of lifting our game when meeting decent sides, but losing to...dross!

That said, I still can't see it. Home win to Leeds on the coupon.

If I were back up there, I'd go and drown my sorrows with a few pints of Teley Imperial (do they still brew that?) at the Hyde Park pub.

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Is Ayling fit yet? If he is you'll piss all over us.

Sadly not for a few weeks. He is crucial to our style of play even if he sometimes gives the impression of being a duck on mind altering drugs!

He's become a talisman.

And in further good news for you Jansson has pulled out of the Swedish squad to be treated for an yet unspecified injury.

4 hours ago, Cjay said:

Hello again ?

I hate international breaks, so thought id just do this now to fill some time ?

Same as last season (if anyone remembers) post  on here a few questions then post this  on our forum for anyone who is interested etc etc. 

I know Leeds aren't to popular here, although we love you remember, a vote said that or something somewhere so be kind please  ?:bounce:

Just thoughts on the usual stuff, squad, signings, manager, start to the season, how you see your season going and finally how you see the game going on the 24th. ?

No hurry, realise its kind of early ?

Any replies (friendly or not) greatly appreciated  :yes:

We're about as exciting to watch as a slow puncture - with the fun removed.

You just never know with City, last 2 games have not been good, but at times this season we have upped our game well. As you can spot, a lot of negativity, partly justified. The 3 centre backs was wrong for a home game, but might work at Leeds, although it reduced our attacking threat to nil. We are very workmanlike, but lack that bit of class and any pace, unless he swallows pride and picks O’Dowda. Who knows though, it’s the unpredictable Championship, out of form, not a good record at Leeds, so you’d expect a home win, but things don’t go to form or logic.

8 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Its comparing the 2 sides Leeds Utd play with a flair they break quickly with players who can control the ball make movements to create time and space and can actually pass the ball to a team mate's feet without hoofing it to one isolated out of form disinterested 5 million quid forward, i went to City's  away match at West Brom enjoyed the match their Man U loanee Barnes tore us apart and forced mistakes Leeds Utd have the players to do the same keep it simple work as a team use the skills of Roofe, Saiz, Alioski and you will coast home plus Barry Douglas is a gem of a player. 

1 hour ago, Cjay said:

I dont know about that, we may be 3rd but we arent exactly sparkling ourselves recently. 

Still fear a thrashing and feel one is the post soon for City. You don't know what your doing could be we don't know what your doing. Doubt if one Bristol City fan can tell you our team line up or how they will attempt to play.  

Archived