IGNORED

Leeds fan in peace 2

Cjay

On 22/11/2018 at 13:32, italian dave said:

We have played much of the past couple of months with our 3rd choice keeper and it didn’t work out too badly! 

Jansson will be a loss. Still can’t see him without thinking of his second yellow card at Ashton Gate a few years ago (pretty sure it was him). Not just your average kicking the ball away; this was in full view of the ref and , literally, kicking it out of the ground! I guess if you’re going to get a second yellow for that then you might as well do it properly!!

He certainly put his all into that 2nd yellow, no half measures.

On 22/11/2018 at 13:36, RedM said:

We got a couple of results with our 3rd choice young keeper a few weeks ago

And we’ll probably have a defender on the wing in reply to your concerns about having a winger in defence :laugh:.

i think Johnson has just said we will exploit your weaknesses, anything to add to your above post please! 

We can play a striker in defence you can play a defender as a striker, it could be a lot of fun playing opposites ?

Tbf our weaknesses are pretty clear imo, if Johnson can see them you have every chance. 

If he cant then he should go to Specsavers.?

22 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

To be fair we could quite easily have a winger in goal and a left back up front, I don’t think anyone would be surprised! 

Would make for an interesting game when every time the striker gets the ball he picks it up and walks to the side to take a throw.

13 hours ago, reddoh said:

when football was good Saturday 3pm(bs) one plain Alex Ferguson decided to play his latest star acquisition (from lowly BCFC) the great tv pundit Jimmy Hill (BCFC) fans liked him for all the wrong reasons was on match of the day and said my second favourite football quote of all time "if you pay peanuts you have to expect a monkey" RIP Ralph RIP Jimmy.

Make a pretty good goalie would a monkey tbf.

Who was the "star acquisition " out of interest? 

23 hours ago, RedM said:

I think I have got him sussed. If we are away we try to exploit the home team’s weaknesses, if we are home we let them exploit ours. That’s pretty much how the majority of the results have gone I think :laugh:

Bngger me M. You got it!

AS for Leeds, I have avoided this thread until now as I simply don't think we have a clue or a chance.

The fact Leeds have a kid in goal will mean we wont shoot for 83 minutes as recently noted, Pack will be awful, Patterson will get a cameo and we will be changing the game plan on 60 minutes as we will be two down and plan A didn't work as usual...Taylor will then be thrown on Weimann will go wide and we will still be utter crap.

I should start the match day thread...!

1 hour ago, Cjay said:

Just a reminder that we voted you our most popular rival (or something )?

Beat Norwich tomorrow please and thank you.

They have been a "jinx" club for us ever since I can remember.

Example. In 1954-55 we won Third Division South with record equalling 70 points. Guess which were the only team to do the double against us?

We get the odd win when they are getting relegated but it's normally an easy three points for them.

17 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

We’ll do our best! ??

:bounce::banana:GO GO GO 

17 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Example. In 1954-55 we won Third Division South with record equalling 70 points. Guess which were the only team to do the double against us?

We get the odd win when they are getting relegated but it's normally an easy three points for them.

History is made to be broken.

:clapping:

4 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Thanks for Norwich, thought you were the better side tbh. :clapping:

Derby next, could do us a favour there to :bounce:

And yourself of course, 2 winnable games plus Derby between now and January, 3 wins, dare to dream 

It was a good game, I thought we edged the game on the whole but a draw wasn't a bad result, and Norwich seemed more grateful for it than we were. "Frank Lampard's Derby" will be tough, id take a draw right now and hopefully get some points at home to Brentford and Rotherham. Reckon your boys will beat Villa, then you have a couple of nicer home games, but then this is the Championship so anything can happen.

On 14/12/2018 at 23:57, cidered abroad said:

An apology but they did not do the double.

Norwich won 1-0 at Ashton Gate but we returned from Norwich with two points due to a 1-0 win.

Miserable sod, total pessimist but try to be factually correct. It was 63 years ago!

A bit more irony for City fans. We only lost two home league games in that wonderful 1954-55 season. The other one was Gillingham! So the Cotts championship side was doubly enjoyable as we walloped them plenty of times. Was it four or five?

14 hours ago, Cjay said:

Thanks for Norwich, thought you were the better side tbh. :clapping:

Derby next, could do us a favour there to :bounce:

And yourself of course, 2 winnable games plus Derby between now and January, 3 wins, dare to dream 

Yes, think we were little better. Villa away is a difficault game for Leeds. They score a lot, Adomah, Kodjia, Abraham and Bolasie all City players. They have good players and a new manager, since he came they have a good run. Hope you can take a point in Birmingham or win. Never liked Aston Villa they always thinks that they are better then they are. As a swede I wonder how Pontus Jansson doing?

On 20/12/2018 at 06:27, Garland-sweden said:

Yes, think we were little better. Villa away is a difficault game for Leeds. They score a lot, Adomah, Kodjia, Abraham and Bolasie all City players. They have good players and a new manager, since he came they have a good run. Hope you can take a point in Birmingham or win. Never liked Aston Villa they always thinks that they are better then they are. As a swede I wonder how Pontus Jansson doing?

They are a good side Villa, no guarantees we will get anything but I'm hopeful. 

If Norwich dont beat Blackburn at Blackburn we will be top at Xmas regardless.

Hope you get something vs Derby.

Pontus is imo playing the best football he has since he arrived. Had a few dodgy moments earlier this season but over the last 4 or 5 games he has been a rock.

26 minutes ago, Cjay said:

They are a good side Villa, no guarantees we will get anything but I'm hopeful. 

If Norwich dont beat Blackburn at Blackburn we will be top at Xmas regardless.

Hope you get something vs Derby.

Pontus is imo playing the best football he has since he arrived. Had a few dodgy moments earlier this season but over the last 4 or 5 games he has been a rock.

Ok, thanks

Archived