IGNORED

David Moyes?

supercidered

• Admin
36 minutes ago, RedM said:

7 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Blimey. Did not know that. Then again, I know sweet fa about Rugby. Ok, that's handy to know...

uinder £20k per week, nothing we don't already pay our top earning footballers

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I was told by someone at the match on Saturday that there had been some sort of bust up between players at training last Wednesday. In addition, that David Moyes was in line to take over from LJ. I didn't pay much attention to this at the time but it was brought up again today via a different source. Talks been held and could be made public by as soon as tomorrow. 

I don't post bullsh!t and it may already be posted elsewhere, I'm just posting what was said. I'm now having a dig around to see if I can get any more on this.

Bloody well hope so. 

36 minutes ago, RedM said:

He’s got a huge house just outside Preston, has lived in it for years. So I guess he’s found his ‘nice area’. He’s obviously moved around for work, but don’t kid yourself he is looking to move back down here,  that if anything isn’t going to attract him.

Personally I don’t think he will ever be our manager. 

Stalker Alert!!

I'm sure you can use your charms Red M....

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I was told by someone at the match on Saturday that there had been some sort of bust up between players at training last Wednesday. In addition, that David Moyes was in line to take over from LJ. I didn't pay much attention to this at the time but it was brought up again today via a different source. Talks been held and could be made public by as soon as tomorrow. 

I don't post bullsh!t and it may already be posted elsewhere, I'm just posting what was said. I'm now having a dig around to see if I can get any more on this.

I heard the same from the bloke who sits by us so it must be true!!

Or the rumours doing the rounds!

hope its true , he was terrific at PNE and Everton. was on a hiding to nothing at UTD and in Spain, Did what he was asked to do at WHU. Is Johnson the man to take the club forward ? I think we all know the answer to that , so why waste any more time , Bring in Moyes ASAP I say . see you later Lee, hope you continue to learn your trade and get to where you want to be , no hard feelings. I think its time for some experience now fed up with the whole  learning journey.

COYR

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ummm..........don’t some posters realise that there’s no vacancy at AG?.......

There's a Director of Football vacancy.

IIRC we last tried to go this route with John Ward who admitted that he needed some help.  From memory he wanted Roy Hodgson as DoF.  Instead Benny Lennartsson was appointed; JW wasn't happy with this and left so then Benny became coach.

I would say that LJ needs some help and David Moyes as DoF would be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, nickolas said:

There was no vacancy at Fulham either and then boom. Cheerio Jokanovic, hello Tinkerman!

Jokanovic had taken Fulham to rock bottom of the PL.....has LJ taken City to the bottom of the Championship?   and please don’t say’ not yet’.........:disapointed2se:

47 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

hope its true , he was terrific at PNE and Everton. was on a hiding to nothing at UTD and in Spain, Did what he was asked to do at WHU. Is Johnson the man to take the club forward ? I think we all know the answer to that , so why waste any more time , Bring in Moyes ASAP I say . see you later Lee, hope you continue to learn your trade and get to where you want to be , no hard feelings. I think its time for some experience now fed up with the whole  learning journey.

COYR

How was he on a hiding to nothing in Spain exactly? Sounds like an excuse tbh- good summary of his time here.

Did great work at Preston, Everton and steadied the ship at West Ham- but then again Man Utd, Sociedad and Sunderland- all challenging jobs for various reasons but didn't quite have it at any.

@Robbored He may have ended badly at Fulham but overall he did a great job there- when he took over they were in a relegation scrap and in disarray- 2 and a half seasons later, PL via playoffs. Took Watford up also at a time they had several managers in a season, took over and got them up. Good record, excellent brand of football (for the most part).

Gate To Haighton House

This is the second set of gates at the WSW entrance to Haighton House which David Moyes bought for around 3.8 million back in February 2006. Haighton House is a historic Georgian Mansion and has a helicopter pad, a private chapel, tennis courts and an ancient woodland. It is set on the north side of the Savic Brook and also has an entrance from the ENE at Londonderry Bridge, near Cow Hill, near Grimsargh.
David Moyes has managed Preston North End, Everton and now Manchester United football teams.

9D7EA3DF-15D7-4366-9BFC-0F8C02DB40AE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Gate To Haighton House

This is the second set of gates at the WSW entrance to Haighton House which David Moyes bought for around 3.8 million back in February 2006. Haighton House is a historic Georgian Mansion and has a helicopter pad, a private chapel, tennis courts and an ancient woodland. It is set on the north side of the Savic Brook and also has an entrance from the ENE at Londonderry Bridge, near Cow Hill, near Grimsargh.
David Moyes has managed Preston North End, Everton and now Manchester United football teams.

9D7EA3DF-15D7-4366-9BFC-0F8C02DB40AE.jpeg

Then he should put in a cheeky bid for Ashton Court Mansion....blank canvass for him and the wife.

Archived