IGNORED

AG area development at Senior Reds today

Robbored

Mark Kelly explained the future plans for the development of the area around AG. 

Basketball arena that can double as a multi purpose venue.

There will be two hotels, one of them budget. Flats and 800 place multi storey car park. A housing development of which will be 30% affordable housing. 

It’s all very futuristic and will supply huge social/economical benefits for the area.

Talks ongoing with Networkd rail and First bus to improve accessibility to the area.

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Without wanting to sound rude, that has all been released before

I missed it then.......

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mark Kelly explained the future plans for the development of the area around AG. 

There will be two hotels, one of them budget. Flats and 800 place multi storey car park. A housing development of which will be 30% affordable housing. 

It’s all very futuristic and will supply huge social/economical benefits for the area.

Talks ongoing with Networkd rail and First bus to improve accessibility to the area.

I missed it then.......

Sure it was on the OS.

55 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I missed it then.......

I didn't see this level of detail before.  Looks exciting, hope it all goes ahead.

12 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I didn't see this level of detail before.  Looks exciting, hope it all goes ahead.

It was very impressive.  Mkelly spoke well. There was a murmur of laughter when the sound on video didn’t work..........he’d earlier admitted that the tannoy system had been ‘patched up’ and that there were financial issues involved. 

Said they’d rushed things with screen interviews as they didn’t realise that tannoy couldn’t cope ..................:cool2:

Today was the first time I’d heard an admission from him that the tannoy was inadequate. He said they’d  two quotes to rectify the matter, one twice the cost of the other.......but it won’t be fixed anytime soon.............:facepalm:

Just remembered - some bar/shelves are going up in the concourse.......

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was very impressive.  Mkelly spoke well. There was a murmur of laughter when the sound on video didn’t work..........he’d earlier admitted that the tannoy system had been ‘patched up’ and that there were financial issues involved. 

Said they’d rushed things with screen interviews as they didn’t realise that tannoy couldn’t cope ..................:cool2:

Today was the first time I’d heard an admission from him that the tannoy was inadequate. He said they’d  two quotes to rectify the matter, one twice the cost of the other.......but it won’t be fixed anytime soon.............:facepalm:

Just remembered - some bar/shelves are going up in the concourse.......

Maybe people will know how to conduct a minutes silence once the tannoy is fixed. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Described in some detail the expansion plans of the area around AG...........had a model and video of the proposals that still require planning permission

The new basketball arena 

2576DBED-A661-463F-A8D4-40DA3C018D16.thumb.jpeg.16344c39d265db22579ba3dfaf50e85c.jpeg 226D1583-D817-4056-B5A2-3236961BBC1C.thumb.jpeg.7dcd9db21f474dfbaf532c0f118039ed.jpeg

D0059B16-8F93-4345-AFB0-0BE98AC7EC8F.jpeg

8D4B1A4F-59A3-43DF-A737-B788B574C39E.jpeg

D5A9A39B-24E8-4C5C-9450-DDFC7A5967E4.jpeg

I see the three alien space ships are having trouble parking!

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Without wanting to sound rude, that has all been released before

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I missed it then.......

You missed it? Ok, here’s a link (below) to the multi-page thread that you missed...Phantom posted some familiar images and some guy called Robbored posted several times on the thread that you ‘missed’...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You missed it? Ok, here’s a link (below) to the multi-page thread that you missed...Phantom posted some familiar images and some guy called Robbored posted several times on the thread that you ‘missed’............

I forgot it then............:dunno:

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Described in some detail the expansion plans of the area around AG...........had a model and video of the proposals that still require planning permission

The new basketball arena 

2576DBED-A661-463F-A8D4-40DA3C018D16.thumb.jpeg.16344c39d265db22579ba3dfaf50e85c.jpeg 226D1583-D817-4056-B5A2-3236961BBC1C.thumb.jpeg.7dcd9db21f474dfbaf532c0f118039ed.jpeg

D0059B16-8F93-4345-AFB0-0BE98AC7EC8F.jpeg

8D4B1A4F-59A3-43DF-A737-B788B574C39E.jpeg

D5A9A39B-24E8-4C5C-9450-DDFC7A5967E4.jpeg

Thanks Robbored. 

I didn't see this if it was on the official site and appreciate you taking the time to post it.

I've said it before, I disagree with pretty much everything you mention regarding on the pitch aspects but always read and appreciate your Senior Reds updates. 

Archived