IGNORED

Club Crest to change? Fans Survey (Merged)

Yozzarian

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Do others agree that this is likely the new badge? 

As seen on back of todays post from the club 

20190221_173624.jpg

I like the fact that the tail of the bird could be easily turned in to be finger that could be used to point at teams below us (Fewers, for example).

I also welcome the fact that there is sufficient 'arse space' between the finger and the feet for the dumping of poo on these teams.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

I like the fact that the tail of the bird could be easily turned in to be finger that could be used to point at teams below us (Fewers, for example).

I also welcome the fact that there is sufficient 'arse space' between the finger and the feet for the dumping of poo on these teams.

Going to be honest, somebody said it to me, and now I can not ‘unsee’ a willy...

6 hours ago, Yozzarian said:

I predicted this would be incorporated the moment I saw it. Decision was probably made ages ago. I like it.

Likewise - I think that's pretty likely. It's been floating around for a year or so now here or there - maybe as a soft launch to gauge reaction. 

Personally I don't dislike it, but would hope some background, etc would be added to make it a little less dull.

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

It's also the first Robin I have ever seen with Eagle's talons.

I thought that too, and to be honest if I wasn’t subcontiously thinking that was a robin I wouldn’t really recognise it as one. 

Archived