IGNORED

Marlon Jackson & Myrie-Williams

MattWSM

Having heard from someone who used to work in and around the academy, Marlon who they all had high hopes for should of been given a chance in the first team and he still believes that to this day. Didn’t see much of him personally but certainly used to score a fair few.

8 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Having heard from someone who used to work in and around the academy, Marlon who they all had high hopes for should of been given a chance in the first team and he still believes that to this day. Didn’t see much of him personally but certainly used to score a fair few.

His career stats prove the club were right about him, look at how many clubs he has joined and the little amount he has played for them. 

Hes never played more than 28 times for one club, and scored a whopping 24 goals in his whole career.

Both recently released from National League North Hereford FC ( last month).......... who are really struggling since their clueles board sacked Peter Beadle after he delivered 3 consecutive promotions following their resurrection.............I think they wanted to cut wages.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Both recently released from National League North Hereford FC ( last month).......... who are really struggling since their clueles board sacked Peter Beadle after he delivered 3 consecutive promotions following their resurrection.............I think they wanted to cut wages.

Can only summise that weston are reinvesting money made from their cup run. 

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

His career stats prove the club were right about him, look at how many clubs he has joined and the little amount he has played for them. 

Hes never played more than 28 times for one club, and scored a whopping 24 goals in his whole career.

His career has certainly gone downhill, who knows if he was given that chance maybe his career would of gone the other way.

People were taking about signing myrie Williams when we were back in l1 and he was at port vale . Of the Lita school of more interested in the football lifestyle than actually playing footy; we had a culture problem back then; shame as has natural talent. Vaguely remember the name Marlon Jackson, not much else!

10 hours ago, Cider red said:

People were taking about signing myrie Williams when we were back in l1 and he was at port vale . Of the Lita school of more interested in the football lifestyle than actually playing footy; we had a culture problem back then; shame as has natural talent. Vaguely remember the name Marlon Jackson, not much else!

Marlon definitely different gravy in terms of approach. Well educated, attentive, skilled parents. I have no doubt he will end up having a good career somewhere post football.

If Jennison has not put on weight he will be a great signing. A truly gifted footballer. Watched him play for Port Vale four years ago and he was very, very good. Marlon has put on weight. Watched him play för Tranmere some time ago now and I hardly recognized the slim young man from the 2010 Sweden tour.  

3 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Marlon definitely different gravy in terms of approach. Well educated, attentive, skilled parents. I have no doubt he will end up having a good career somewhere post football.

Marlon was always a nice, polite and level headed kid, I know a few lads of his age who speak very highly of him as a person who’s never had a Billy big bollux attitude 

1 hour ago, Purple-n-Lime said:

I remember Myrie Williams quite well. As others have mentioned he was quite raw at the time. I did think he may well be a bit of a slow burner like Bobby Reid but wasn't too be. 

Out of interest, how old are they both now? 

On 17 November 2018 at 13:13, Purple-n-Lime said:

I remember Myrie Williams quite well. As others have mentioned he was quite raw at the time. I did think he may well be a bit of a slow burner like Bobby Reid but wasn't too be. 

Out of interest, how old are they both now? 

Marlon is 27  almost 28 (6th  December) . Myree Wiliams is 30.

Archived