IGNORED

Leeds united sold out for home fans? (Merged)

walsh left foot

3 hours ago, italian dave said:

About right, if it's Preston and they are ahead.

The last 10 minutes of that game was the most painful abuse of the rules I've ever witnessed.

As @Major Isewater has identied, anyone paying full price for that game probably spent a tenner watching Preston players not taking throw-ins, moving the ball for goal kicks and rolling around on the turf clutching their heads for no reason. Entertainment it was not.

Preston NE - a once proud team that now deserves relegation.

12 hours ago, Xiled said:

The last 10 minutes of that game was the most painful abuse of the rules I've ever witnessed.

As @Major Isewater has identied, anyone paying full price for that game probably spent a tenner watching Preston players not taking throw-ins, moving the ball for goal kicks and rolling around on the turf clutching their heads for no reason. Entertainment it was not.

Preston NE - a once proud team that now deserves relegation.

It won't be of any consolation to you, but they used the same time-wasting tactics against Leeds at ER, until they went a goal behind. And tbf they didn't look that bad a side either at times. But once they went 2 down, they certainly collapsed.    

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

So you're looking forward to us losing?

Although I think it's time for LJ to go, wanting us to get beaten so he gets sacked is ridiculous

Wasn't actually serious mate.

He won't get sacked no matter what happens at Leeds.

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Wasn't actually serious mate.

He won't get sacked no matter what happens at Leeds.

To be honest, I've read so much drivel on here over the past 10 days, I don't know what's serious and what isn't anymore... 

He won't be sacked until we drop into the relegation zone, even then I'm not sure Lansdown would let him go... 

Archived