IGNORED

Prediction today

barneyrubble

Struggling to see us getting much today. Will take a massive turnaround in our form for us to bring anything home.

Hope we start to see some consistent selection rather than constant changes.

Likewise with formations , please can we pick one and stick to it and let others worry about us.

Would take a draw now thank you very much.

31 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Struggling to see us getting much today. Will take a massive turnaround in our form for us to bring anything home.

Likewise with formations , please can we pick one and stick to it and let others worry about us.

You've had a mare .

Forget all this talk of doom and gloom about no shots and a poor crowd, I’m predicting a 3-0 win. For Gary Johnson’s Torquay United v Concord Rangers of course. Concord Rangers’ nickname is the Beach Boys which is appropriate as they will be playing near the beach today. They are quite possibly the only English football team to be specifically named after a beach - Concord Beach at Canvey Island. They have had a series of promotions through the leagues since they initially joined the Thundermite Boys' Football League in 1967.  Canvey Island was the home of Wilko Johnson in his early musical career. Pity he’s not the manager as it would be the clash of the Johnsons. I’ve a sneakin suspicion that Gary Johnson will have a Dr Feelgood feeling this evening after a comfortable win. 

48 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

I’d be surprised if Johnson even bothers to turn up today! 

Going shopping.

Unfortunately he's undecided as to whether Mrs LJ should sit up front with him in a 2, or in the back, to make a 3 with the kids.

3 hours ago, Barney red said:

really hoping this was done tongue in cheek if not I'd lay off the natch for a week or two!

13 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I told you in a previous thread that the players didn't want to play for him anymore,  looks like I was right!

That formation looks wide open to me........but LJ is a well qualified coach and must know what he’s doing......

Archived