IGNORED

Cabot Circus Bristol Sport Shop (Merged)

Septic Peg

35 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I wonder how many Gasheads will cover their kid's eyes as they walk past?

29 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Thousands. Tens of thousands.

I expect they`ll stage a protest over the fact that the centre owners won`t give them a shop for nothing which will attract thousands.

The trouble is, they`ll all have been previously banned from Cabot Circus for thieving so won`t be allowed in.

22 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Did think they had that many supporters, 

Oh they have but, according to them, their fans don`t like going to the swamp to watch them but will all come flooding to a new stadium. There are actually more g*sheads than City fans in Bristol is a regular claim but they just have other things to do on a Saturday.

You never know, they might get an average crowd over 10k one day but I doubt it.

58 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Oh they have but, according to them, their fans don`t like going to the swamp to watch them but will all come flooding to a new stadium. There are actually more g*sheads than City fans in Bristol is a regular claim but they just have other things to do on a Saturday.

You never know, they might get an average crowd over 10k one day but I doubt it.

So you're telling me there's more gasheads in Bristol than there is city fans, Yeh right, 

23 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

So you're telling me there's more gasheads in Bristol than there is city fans, Yeh right, 

No. I`m not telling you that - it`s what those deluded fools over there believe contrary to all the available evidence.

They honestly think that when their pie-in-the-sky stadium miraculously appears thousands will flock to it.

Archived