IGNORED

Cabot Circus Bristol Sport Shop (Merged)

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, bissellredhead said:

Opens wednesday. Can only assume its going to be permanent as no mention of temporary?

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/bristol-sport-stars-to-open-new-cabot-circus-store/

“The Bristol Sport store is located at Unit 10, Quakers Friars, Cabot Place, Bristol BS1 3BZ and is open until Sunday, December 30th.”

that suggests a temporary Christmas pop-up

Went in there today while I was down Cabot Xmas shopping with the wife, she was surprised to see the shop there as we "accidently" came across it !! We went in there about 330 & the staff were still unpacking & putting decorations up, I thought it was shut to be honest as we headed towards it. Went in to buy 1 of the white away kit shirts but they didn't have any at all so ended up with 2 calendars instead ! As with the shop at AG the full range is not on display or in stock unless you happen to be xxxxxxxxs or xxxxxxxxl. Asked 1 of the staff if they were getting any of the white shirts in & she said "we are getting a delivery on Dec 10th but we don't know what it will be"

On 20/11/2018 at 20:49, RedRaw said:

“The Bristol Sport store is located at Unit 10, Quakers Friars, Cabot Place, Bristol BS1 3BZ and is open until Sunday, December 30th.”

that suggests a temporary Christmas pop-up

Wouldn't be surprised to see it extended post Christmas. After all, they have to get rid of as much as possible with the existing badge on.

40 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see it extended post Christmas. After all, they have to get rid of as much as possible with the existing badge on.

Considering the obvious BS strategy to market the 3 main clubs with new branding out to the wider world, the very least they should be doing is maintaining a presence in the main central shopping area of the city.

Every single sports shop will have Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea etc shirts available at all times so the least we should be doing is having a dedicated shop centrally for passing trade

Just been down to see the new Superstore and oh my, super is the word. Finally a club shop we can all be proud of. Credit to Bristol Sport for pulling this off and in time for Christmas too. Got so many stocking fillers and Christmas presents (even managed to get a few bits for people besides myself :laugh:). 

Love it.

Nice warm training tracksuit and mangers cost to wear up to Leeds tomorrow. Perfect. 

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Just been down to see the new Superstore and oh my, super is the word. Finally a club shop we can all be proud of. Credit to Bristol Sport for pulling this off and in time for Christmas too. Got so many stocking fillers and Christmas presents (even managed to get a few bits for people besides myself :laugh:). 

Love it.

Nice warm training tracksuit and mangers cost to wear up to Leeds tomorrow. Perfect. 

Shame it closes in just over a month

Archived