IGNORED

If we lose to Leeds, don't melt down!

reddogkev

11 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

well reasoned.. so we may as well just cut out the wait and sack him now!

Cant see it myself and if it ever does happen, who will SL bring in next....no doubt someone similar.....at least it will bring hope, for a few months anyway, I suppose

7 hours ago, pillred said:

coming from Brentry and not reading the daily mail, you must be the only one or are you at the southmead end, I used to live in henbury (you know westbury on trym!)

Henbury and Brentry me. Silverhill Road and Passage Road opp Hignells. Went to Henbury Comp. Daily Mail reader. ?

4 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

J Mac also says "there`s a lot to be excited about" hmmmm I got excited a few years back at Wembley... not recovered yet so not excited at all ....anyone getting excited about us and our up coming games or the prospect of a nice new badge...maybe the next transfer window and what that may bring?

I think it would be a good idea for J Mac to let our performance at Leeds just speak for itself good/bad or indifferent.....all this media speak 'dust ourselves off' and 'wev'e worked on it, and are ready to go again' waffle is just so much hot air?  We need to go there and give a commited professional performance, which is what they owe the fans at the very least, if they do that, it's then that he can have his say...and only then.  Otherwise he is just setting himself up to look full of what i stepped in, in a cow-field last weekend ?

On 20/11/2018 at 14:32, reddogkev said:

Just getting this in early - no doubt most of us expect City to fall to defeat against Leeds, I bet if you asked ten City fans, at least 8/10 would tip us losing.  So it is with this in mind, I say don't get the knives out again for the team or LJ if this does happen.  This will be a bloody battle of a game, and if we lose, we should take it on the chin and get ready for Ipswich.

What are the chances of calm, rationale thoughts on the back of a defeat at Elland Road?  I only ask, as I'll no doubt want to read this forum over the weekend, and don't want to wade through all the doom and gloom again!

Anyway, here's hoping you can ignore my words and City grab a classic win, or at least bring back a point.

I, too, am hoping for a City win.

However.

Do you REALLY expect anything other than a 'melt-down' IF we lose??????

Come on.

:disapointed2se:

On 22/11/2018 at 14:38, SR1 said:

Well, if ever there was a time to play us this is it.

Jansson out

One keeper injured and gone back to Chelsea, other keeper injured and out. No idea who else we have.

Berardi and Ayling long term injuries.

So basically our defence is ripped apart. Only Cooper and Douglas left.

Probably,  your youth team defenders could handle our so called strikers,  atm.

On 22/11/2018 at 18:34, PFree said:

I've no problem with this Leeds are a strong, well organised team and we played well. We'll also watch it back afterwards and in training work on the areas where we fell short. You've got to remember it's a really strong league this.

Things will be positive because we learn from our failings and always believe. We'll keep doing the same things and performances will get better...

"We'll keep doing the same things."..   If that is what is going to happen J M'C then I look forward to L1 next season!

Just getting this in early - no doubt most of us expect City to fall to defeat against Leeds, I bet if you asked ten City fans, at least 8/10 would tip us losing.  So it is with this in mind, I say don't get the knives out again for the team or LJ if this does happen.  This will be a bloody battle of a game, and if we lose, we should take it on the chin and get ready for Ipswich.

What are the chances of calm, rationale thoughts on the back of a defeat at Elland Road?  I only ask, as I'll no doubt want to read this forum over the weekend, and don't want to wade through all the doom and gloom again!

Anyway, here's hoping you can ignore my words and City grab a classic win, or at least bring back a point.

Kev, the meltdown has started....

Let's be honest, most people would be upset with the loss but accept it if the team showed some spirit, the issue and reasoning behind the "meltdowns" is because we, as fans, are not seeing any signs of a team that is getting better. Arguably this club has the weakest squad since we got promoted and the few players we do have showing promise are not being helped by the dross around them. What further stirs the pot is having a coach (not a manager as he's proven) who doesn't seem to have any actual gameplan once his initial one fails.

Archived