IGNORED

Norwich Match

BcfcAllen

Hi all,

It’s my birthday on the Saturday of the Norwich match and my fiancé plus one other bought tickets to come along to the game along with me and one other who have season tickets and go to all home games.

We have an event planned for that night to celebrate after and now that the game has been pushed back for sky, none of us can go.

Obviously the two season ticket holders will have to miss out but my question is will the club refund the two additional tickets that were purchased given that they were bought when the game was originally scheduled for 3pm. They were £75 in total so rather a lot to be wasted now.

Thanks for your help,

Jake

4 minutes ago, BcfcAllen said:

Hi all,

It’s my birthday on the Saturday of the Norwich match and my fiancé plus one other bought tickets to come along to the game along with me and one other who have season tickets and go to all home games.

We have an event planned for that night to celebrate after and now that the game has been pushed back for sky, none of us can go.

Obviously the two season ticket holders will have to miss out but my question is will the club refund the two additional tickets that were purchased given that they were bought when the game was originally scheduled for 3pm. They were £75 in total so rather a lot to be wasted now.

Thanks for your help,

Jake

I bought hospitality tickets for a game once where the kick off time was changed and my guests couldn’t make it due to the change - the club was brilliant and offered full refunds. I’d hope this would apply to your tickets too...

Archived