IGNORED

Harry Rednapp

Redmycolour

Harry Redknapp has been fantastic in the jungle, and although I can't see non-football fans warming to him outside of his crazy stories, my estimation of him has gone up considerably. If retirement is for him, I'd love it if he started a podcast or managed to land a radio talk show, purely for more of his stories.

With that being said, he's been involved in far too many dodgy deals to be reputable. The QPR deal for Chris Samba between two managers with tax dodging/money laundering pasts was one of the most blatant attempts at a cash grab that I've ever seen, and the only person laughing in the end was Flash 'Arry.

I think he's made it clear that there is only one team he would ever consider managing, and that's Bournemouth. Eddie Howe won't be sacked for a long while, and top Premier League clubs are scared to take a punt on upcoming English managers, so I doubt we'll see wheelin' dealin' Harry Redknapp in the dugout again.

48 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Watching the Jungle last night, he was stating all the clubs he's managed, I'd welcome him to Bristol City when he's finished in the jungle, but is he retired, 

So, because he's meandered his way through a load of inane, name dropping anecdotes on a reality TV show you'd forget the dodgy financial dealings, the clubs he's nearly sent bust and indeed his recent disastrous reign at Birmingham? Are you that desperate to see Nico Kranjcar play at Ashton Gate?

Give me strength.

14 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Harry Redknapp has been fantastic in the jungle, and although I can't see non-football fans warming to him outside of his crazy stories, my estimation of him has gone up considerably. If retirement is for him, I'd love it if he started a podcast or managed to land a radio talk show, purely for more of his stories.

With that being said, he's been involved in far too many dodgy deals to be reputable. The QPR deal for Chris Samba between two managers with tax dodging/money laundering pasts was one of the most blatant attempts at a cash grab that I've ever seen, and the only person laughing in the end was Flash 'Arry.

I think he's made it clear that there is only one team he would ever consider managing, and that's Bournemouth. Eddie Howe won't be sacked for a long while, and top Premier League clubs are scared to take a punt on upcoming English managers, so I doubt we'll see wheelin' dealin' Harry Redknapp in the dugout again.

Didn't know that? 

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

So, because he's meandered his way through a load of inane, name dropping anecdotes on a reality TV show you'd forget the dodgy financial dealings, the clubs he's nearly sent bust and indeed his recent disastrous reign at Birmingham? Are you that desperate to see Nico Kranjcar play at Ashton Gate?

Give me strength.

Oh well maybe not

7 hours ago, Stortz said:

Give me strength.

He's at Gold Coast Utd for the next couple of weeks.

Didn't you know? 

12 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Watching the Jungle last night, he was stating all the clubs he's managed, I'd welcome him to Bristol City when he's finished in the jungle, but is he retired, 

11 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Didn't know that? 

Oh well maybe not

FFS! This sums up some of the suggestions & opinions you get on this forum, perfectly..!

Do people not think to consider what they are about to post, before they start a thread, suggesting a new manager, even though we aren’t in the market for one. 

So because some likeable old chap on a reality tv show was once a successful manager (ignoring the damage that he’s caused many of his previous clubs) he tells a few anicdotes about his career, and, based on that, you’d welcome him as Manager of our club...?! 

Jesus wept..! ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

FFS! This sums up some of the suggestions & opinions you get on this forum, perfectly..!

Do people not think to consider what they are about to post, before they start a thread, suggesting a new manager, even though we aren’t in the market for one. 

So because some likeable old chap on a reality tv show was once a successful manager (ignoring the damage that he’s caused many of his previous clubs) he tells a few anicdotes about his career, and, based on that, you’d welcome him as Manager of our club...?! 

Jesus wept..! ?‍♂️

Yes drunk posting can be a problem!

Of all the managers mentioned this, even above Colin, would be the one SL will be laughing his cock off about.

If a manager was required, in the un likely event we Got stuffed on Saturday, I fancy Moyes might be the one SL likes the look of.

12 hours ago, EnderMB said:

Would agree with this, I listen to fighting talk pretty regularly, would love him to go on that.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

Yes drunk posting can be a problem!

Of all the managers mentioned this, even above Colin, would be the one SL will be laughing his cock off about.

If a manager was required, in the un likely event we Got stuffed on Saturday, I fancy Moyes might be the one SL likes the look of.

Moyes in charge with Jordan as his number two would probably make a fair few fans happy....

I will never forget him saying he wouldn't go to Portsmouth as the Saints fans would hang him, Miliandaric then stating to Sky Sports they would have to look elsewhere and yet on Betfair (betting site for punter to punter) there was still about half a million wanting to back him at long odds on...... He is as dodgy as they come, no matter how he comes across on the jungle. I wouldn't even think some of the stories are even "as described" knowing his character.

Other than that he's a top geezer...

54 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I will never forget him saying he wouldn't go to Portsmouth as the Saints fans would hang him, Miliandaric then stating to Sky Sports they would have to look elsewhere and yet on Betfair (betting site for punter to punter) there was still about half a million wanting to back him at long odds on...... He is as dodgy as they come, no matter how he comes across on the jungle. I wouldn't even think some of the stories are even "as described" knowing his character.

He’s probably quite an entertaining guest to have at a dinner party (despite the fact he’d moan about all the food, unless you were serving scrambled egg on toast!), but surely nobody in there right mind would feel comfortable about him taking over as manager of their football club!

I’ve made my dislike of Neil Warnock very clear on many other threads, but at least he genuinely does what is best for the club that’s employing him and doesn’t financially ruin most of the clubs he works at. 

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Moyes in charge with Jordan as his number two would probably make a fair few fans happy....

.............until their first defeat! :whistle2:

• Admin
2 hours ago, Super said:

Noel Edmonds is in now. Wasn't there rumours about him being involved in buying Rovers a few years back?!

Hasn’t he lost all his money,  probably why he’s gone into the jungle.  And if reports are to be believed he is getting £600K for that, not the £60M he’d need to drag that ramshackle shower of shit into the real world.....

2 hours ago, wood_red said:

Did you mean Geyser?

Archived