IGNORED

That Peter Crouch Podcast

Up The City!

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Cant agree more, been listening from the 1st episode, he really comes across as a great down to earth guy who loves a laugh/drink (when appropriate of course ? )

I've laughed my way through every single episode.

He comes across as the sort of guy you would want a night out with.

By listening to the podcast I feel like I understand the life of a player more and you realise that after all just like me and you they are normal people. 

The stuff about England was very interesting oh and the story about Gerrard turning up at a party on a mobility scooter dressed as a OAP had me in stitches.

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Well worth a listen if you've not listened to it yet.

Some really funny interesting stories.

Listened to the first episode because of this thread at work this afternoon and was sat pissing myself at the story about the young footballer putting aftershave on and someone on the pitch saying “you smell nice”, struck me really funny :laugh:

On 23/11/2018 at 09:18, Badger08 said:

Its one of the best podcasts I've listened too.  Its actually laugh out loud funny.  Crouch is an absolute legend.  **** off Carl. 

What I like is that it is just like 3 mates are down at the pub having a chat and a laugh. I also like how the BBC haven't sensored the language they use.

21 minutes ago, The Gambler said:

Has anyone listened to the magic sponge?

i listen to it on my commute and quite often have a chuckle on the train!

Yeah I've listened to most of them, can't stand Rob Beckett he shouldn't really be on it but all in all it's a pretty decent podcast. 

The David Noble episode was quality.

5 hours ago, The Gambler said:

Has anyone listened to the magic sponge?

i listen to it on my commute and quite often have a chuckle on the train!

If you like that check out 'Undr the Cosh' 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/undr-the-cosh/id1352733984?mt=2 

Jon Parkin and Chris Brown ex pros and comedian also called Chris Brown. Some hilarious episodes so far - Mark Crossleys stories about Brian Clough were amazing. Liam Lawrence was funny, Tony Warner again, Chris Sedgwick

Archived