IGNORED

all three Leeds goal keepers out with injurys

Never to the dark side

4 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Two young guns maybe in goal and on the bench for Saturdays game

AND  NO

Luke Ayling

Registration for an emergency goalkeeper MUST be done by Friday at midday.

Leeds Manager says he only wants a top flight goalkeeper.

If I was a Championship goalkeeper I would say stuff you

Two in goal ? 

Is that even allowed ?

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Two in goal ? 

Is that even allowed ?

If I remember correctly you can have at least two in goal but only one can use his/her hands at a time and must shout out I'm in goal before handling, there may be a uefa rule  that those playing in goal must have put a jumper down but not sure.

5 minutes ago, reddoh said:

If I remember correctly you can have at least two in goal but only one can use his/her hands at a time and must shout out I'm in goal before handling, there may be a uefa rule  that those playing in goal must have put a jumper down but not sure.

Wow!

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Tom Heaton will be in goal on Saturday but it matters not as even if they had no goalkeeper at all, the chances of a scoring would be pretty minimal.

As someone stated above Leeds cannot sign a keeper from the Premier League, will have to be lower leagues I’d imagine.

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

As someone stated above Leeds cannot sign a keeper from the Premier League, will have to be lower leagues I’d imagine.

Assuming Peacock-Farrell is out with his knee injury, Huffer (20) or Miazek (22) will play. Neither have played for the 1st team yet, so we'll just have to see how they go. Personally think the loss of Jansson is a bigger blow to us, though would have liked to see Blackman get his chance in goal, because BPF has been pretty poor for us this season.

7 minutes ago, Verloc said:

Assuming Peacock-Farrell is out with his knee injury, Huffer (20) or Miazek (22) will play. Neither have played for the 1st team yet, so we'll just have to see how they go. Personally think the loss of Jansson is a bigger blow to us, though would have liked to see Blackman get his chance in goal, because BPF has been pretty poor for us this season.

To be honest, you'd be fine putting a peacock in goal with our finishing... 

Presuming they have an emergency keeper in goal, or even a young kid, as a manager the first thing I would be saying is, play a high tempo, get balls in the box, shots on target, and dont give him a chance to breathe.

0-0 then....

4 hours ago, JBFC II said:

To be honest, you'd be fine putting a peacock in goal with our finishing... 

I do hope you're right? To be honest, BPF has been playing like a bit of a peacock or an emu in recent weeks. Certainly nowt with hands, and it was time for Blackman to be given a go. Looks like it will be one of the younger keepers now.

Archived