IGNORED

Freddie Hinds terminated

Unan

• Admin

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

You only need a quick read of the Wrexham forum to understand what happened 

This piqued my interest to have a look at their forum. Didn't find any details regarding the alledged incident in Rhostellyn, but, my God, their forum is painful on the eye:

forum.PNG

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

None the wiser.  But on a side note, who the hell signs 7 loan players when you can only have 5 in your squad?

6 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Wow witch hunt are out in force tonight. Just signed a new deal, still just a kid. Get him playing at the right club and let him develop as a man and a footballer. 

Not even close. 

This, plenty of players who havehad poor loan spells gone on to be quality players

51 minutes ago, swanker said:

And some on here thought he was the real deal. 

You gotta laugh! 

That’s not quite true though is it? Of the people that saw him play in the 2/3 1st games he was involved he was very good, scored a couple aswell, that’s what they’ve judged him on as that’s all they’ve seen of him.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

The first post said:

“Someone called Phantom asking where Freddie Hinds is!

RP Gold you couldn't make it up!” 

I gave  up after that 

• Admin
1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

The first post said:

“Someone called Phantom asking where Freddie Hinds is!

You need to go back to the first page for that to make sense, a few weeks ago we had a thread on here discussing what was happening with the lads loan spell so went on their site to ask 

1 hour ago, Dynamite Red said:

Wow witch hunt are out in force tonight. Just signed a new deal, still just a kid. Get him playing at the right club and let him develop as a man and a footballer. 

Not even close. 

There is no witch hunt,he’s not a kid he’s a young man and his attitude off the pitch still doesn’t seem to be improving and as for getting him playing at the right club then I’m afraid there are very few that will put up with it so it’s a small pond 

33 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

There is no witch hunt,he’s not a kid he’s a young man and his attitude off the pitch still doesn’t seem to be improving and as for getting him playing at the right club then I’m afraid there are very few that will put up with it so it’s a small pond 

So you know what he’s off the field antics are do you? Or just taking what someone has said on an Internet forum as gospel? If it’s as bad as some seem to be making out there is no way on this planet City would of offered him a new contract, not a chance.

21 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

So you know what he’s off the field antics are do you? Or just taking what someone has said on an Internet forum as gospel? If it’s as bad as some seem to be making out there is no way on this planet City would of offered him a new contract, not a chance.

I have known him a fair few years so no this thread is not a surprise to me about his behaviour but at no point have I said he’s a bad footballer so city won’t just cast him off,they should but they won’t

Archived