IGNORED

LJs bingo machine playing up......

BCFC1512

I think it’s the right call that we’ve gone with a front line that will press given we won’t be having too much of the ball. And given the fans reaction to FD vs Preston it’s hardly surprising he’s taken him out the firing line. 

Lets at least wait until we’re a couple down before we slag off the selection :) 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Because he hasn’t had wingers playing alongside and now we have he’s benched 

We play 442 every week, so I don't think that's true. COD, Eliasson, Paterson have all played with FD as well as attacking full backs, we just don't get the ball into the box, the personnel seem irrelevant. 

I'd rather have Taylor and Weimann who would press every day of the week personally, taking FD off at least hopefully stops a bit of the braindead lump it 60 yards and hope approach.

We looked decent offensively when FD was suspended.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I thought you meant it kept churning out Pato without fail. 

That's where you are wrong, LJ just printed out a tonne of team sheets with Pato's name accidentally already selected and ever the environmentalist, he couldn't in good conscience see all that paper go to waste hence just the 10 spots up for debate each week.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

We play 442 every week, so I don't think that's true. COD, Eliasson, Paterson have all played with FD as well as attacking full backs, we just don't get the ball into the box, the personnel seem irrelevant. 

I'd rather have Taylor and Weimann who would press every day of the week personally, taking FD off at least hopefully stops a bit of the braindead lump it 60 yards and hope approach.

We looked decent offensively when FD was suspended.

Still lumping it without FD not playing first half so the bloke has to go

Poor team selection, poor shape.

4-4-2/4-4-1-1 with wingers away to a team who press high, who usually control the  ball- interesting selection...

I expected to lose in any case, but that is like trying to succeed with one hand tied behind your back.

What I will say though, is I think LJ was trying to get back to the 4-4-1-1 that served us so well in November, December and at times January last season.

However...With the current personnel, he went entirely the wrong way about it.

Maenpaa

Hunt Webster Kalas Kelly

Brownhill Pack Walsh Da Silva

Paterson

Weimann

Now, that's not ideal because of Paterson's form but that is the closest we have with current available personnel to that shape- perhaps Taylor behind Weimann.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I think it’s the right call that we’ve gone with a front line that will press given we won’t be having too much of the ball. And given the fans reaction to FD vs Preston it’s hardly surprising he’s taken him out the firing line. 

Lets at least wait until we’re a couple down before we slag off the selection :) 

Can we slag it off now?

what is this lump forward tactic all about it has very limited succses and is atrious to watch if i wanted to sèe that i could go down the park tommorow morning i wrote on here after first game predicting a relegation fight this year so far nothing ive seen so far as changed my mind appaling football werk after week

Just now, BTRFTG said:

Playing up? I think not.

It's simply full of 'balls',  most of whom he's purchased in his own likeness. The order in which they fall out the bottom is an utter irrelevance given they're all the same.

I've a horrible feeling that you're right. Fortunately Horace has gone into hibernation.

Just now, Banjo Island said:

what is this lump forward tactic all about it has very limited succses and is atrious to watch if i wanted to sèe that i could go down the park tommorow morning i wrote on here after first game predicting a relegation fight this year so far nothing ive seen so far as changed my mind appaling football werk after week

Just 5 points clear...

Archived