IGNORED

What will it realistically take for LJ to get sacked?

Unan

It worries me that the powers that be cannot see that not only has all the momentum been sucked out of the club....we have a man who after 3 years in charge, still does not have a plan on how to get us progressing on the pitch

You could literally look at our problems amd what needed addressing 2 years ago  ....and say it's the same now 

He is done. He will never take this club forward on the pitch...ironically that's the one part that really matters . 

He must have photos of Lansdown shagging a goat or something ....the bloke is untouchable 

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

SL wanted to see progression this season, this clearly is not happening.

SL gives sound bites to keep the fans on side when it comes to LJ. Dont for a second think he will act if there is not progression 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

It worries me that the powers that be cannot see that not only has all the momentum been sucked out of the club....we have a man who after 3 years in charge, still does not have a plan on how to get us progressing on the pitch

You could literally look at our problems amd what needed addressing 2 years ago  ....and say it's the same now 

He is done. He will never take this club forward on the pitch...ironically that's the one part that really matters . 

He must have photos of Lansdown shagging a goat or something ....the bloke is untouchable 

Him and Lansdown spit roasting it, probably.

Time to go.

After the excellent first half of last season I thought he deserved one more transfer window and a good crack at the current season notwithstanding the poor second half of last season.

For me his credit is now exhausted and it is time to start seeking a replacement before there is a real threat of relegation.

People on here lose all grasp of perspective after defeats. 

I’m obviously not happy that we have lost, but after Preston we had to at least compete. Not many expected anything other than a defeat today. 

Until the sending off we sounded well in the game, which could have gone either way. Away against the team now in 2nd place. 

Yes, it’s another defeat. Yes there are concerns, but I’m not writing us off just yet and don’t believe LJ needs to go, yet. 

Lose the next 2 and I may change my mind though. We MUST get some points from those 2. 

Just now, glen humphries said:

Having a few quid on a home win , we can’t score , will the big lump come back in up front ??

Who knows mate. It appears LJ certainly doesn’t know either.

The worrying thing for me is that this is Lee’s side and has been for a while over the past few transfer windows, granted we lost a few in the summer. But yet he doesn’t seem to know his side,formation, shape etc.

Can anybody tell me what style we’re trying to play? There is no direction or identity to our play. A word Lee uses frequently and I haven’t seen any of it for a long time now.

His time as City boss is seriously under threat and rightly so. 2018 has been abysmal.

Come on johnson lovers what do you have to say?? Its a pile of shit! Lansdown wont sack him .if he does whos Going to cook his sunday roast.needs a big shake up .players to comfortable .i didnt see one putting it in and actually punching there ***** out for the badge.*******

14 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Relegation and then a stuttering start to life in league one. Can't see him being sacked before that. It'll all be passed off as the natural ups and downs of "the project"

Yup, I think you're right. Landsdown has backed this long term project for some time and during worse runs and periods when the performances have been poor.

I can definately see this happening and unless SL makes a move in early December to have the time to find, negotiate and appoint the next Manager, there won't be time for the new person to assess and bring players in during January. I just can't see that happening. So I think Lee will only depart if we are relegated.

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Who knows mate. It appears LJ certainly doesn’t know either.

The worrying thing for me is that this is Lee’s side and has been for a while over the past few transfer windows, granted we lost a few in the summer. But yet he doesn’t seem to know his side,formation, shape etc.

Can anybody tell me what style we’re trying to play? There is no direction or identity to our play. A word Lee uses frequently and I haven’t seen any of it for a long time now.

His time as City boss is seriously under threat and rightly so. 2018 has been abysmal.

I think lj sees the fans as thick , he can’t think he can keep spouting the same old bull shit time after time and think the fans will buy it surely, if he had an ounce of dignity he’d jack but that’s never going to happen , he actually believes he’s a top coach, totally out of his depth and delusional.

4 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Come on johnson lovers what do you have to say?? Its a pile of shit! Lansdown wont sack him .if he does whos Going to cook his sunday roast.needs a big shake up .players to comfortable .i didnt see one putting it in and actually punching there ***** out for the badge.*******

Nobody has to be a 'Johnson lover' or 'Johnson hater', grow up.

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

People on here lose all grasp of perspective after defeats. 

I’m obviously not happy that we have lost, but after Preston we had to at least compete. Not many expected anything other than a defeat today. 

Until the sending off we sounded well in the game, which could have gone either way. Away against the team now in 2nd place. 

Yes, it’s another defeat. Yes there are concerns, but I’m not writing us off just yet and don’t believe LJ needs to go, yet. 

Lose the next 2 and I may change my mind though. We MUST get some points from those 2. 

I commend you for your patience but I am really concerned we are in yet another LJ losing run. If we could change it now to get some fresh ideas ahead of these two massive games that would be ideal.

Archived