IGNORED

What will it realistically take for LJ to get sacked?

Unan

5 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Come on johnson lovers what do you have to say?? Its a pile of shit! Lansdown wont sack him .if he does whos Going to cook his sunday roast.needs a big shake up .players to comfortable .i didnt see one putting it in and actually punching there ***** out for the badge.*******

There can’t be any left , how can you make a case for this muppet, absolutely clueless, Johnson out.

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We needed a player sent off before that was the case. 

I was working so don't know but didn't Leeds gave a young un in goal today and we didn't put any real pressure on him i.e. long shots etc

3 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

We will never know but we would have lost to a late goal most likely at least we folded early 

No, we’ll never know. The only thing that we know is that we were holding our own and doing ok, until the sending off. 

2 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I was working so don't know but didn't Leeds gave a young un in goal today and we didn't put any real pressure on him i.e. long shots etc

True. It sounded much like that. 

He was an England under 20 international though, not just some random youth team kid. 

43 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Won a big bet on Leeds , take no pleasure from the win , but we can’t score was only ever going to be a Leeds win , Johnson out.

Me too......as much as i hated doing it......but either 1-0 or 2-0 looked nailed on, fish in a barrel ?

Past caring really.

LJ should have gone long ago, all reasons given amid much debate on numerous threads at different times.

Nothing's changed but I really can't be bothered to redo the debate every 6 months and get embroiled in further lengthy arguments with his diehard supporters on here.

Everyone enjoying going to AG this season and excitedly anticipating getting down there for the Millwall game?

Me neither. :angry:

He quite rightly wont be sacked for being midtable with a midtable (at best) squad. As for SL demanding an improvement on last season, well don't sell our 3 best players and provide a pittance to replace them with.

If we were to slide into a relegation battle over the next 6 games I think LJ would be seriously under threat.

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

He really did sound like he's lost the plot what an absolute ******* idiot

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

He really did sound like he's lost the plot what an absolute ******* idiot

Does he actually believe the shit he spouts, frightening thing is I think he actually does , when will he ever take some blame, always somebody to blame, Johnson out.

37 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

People on here lose all grasp of perspective after defeats. 

I’m obviously not happy that we have lost, but after Preston we had to at least compete. Not many expected anything other than a defeat today. 

Until the sending off we sounded well in the game, which could have gone either way. Away against the team now in 2nd place. 

Yes, it’s another defeat. Yes there are concerns, but I’m not writing us off just yet and don’t believe LJ needs to go, yet. 

Lose the next 2 and I may change my mind though. We MUST get some points from those 2. 

We all have different breaking points and clearly yours is different to others which I admire and respect .  

It’s not wrong to be concerned at his current performance this year - I’ve joined the thought process after the Preston game - up until then I was quite content and genuinely thought it’d get better . That said there’s two very winnable games coming up so the rollercoaster will carry on - but if we lose both then then his tenure  must become even more Undefendable. I know people will comment on it’s happened before - but for me I’m sure lansdown will see that a third strike and then he has to be out . That would be my approach with someone at work . 

Agree completely with those who say relegation and then a struggle in league 1.

I think even then he'd be given until Christmas 2019 even if we were bottom third in league 1.

Also agree with the gloominess around any potential replacement. That person would need to be someone who accepts interference on recruitment from above, which rules out any "name" completely.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

People on here lose all grasp of perspective after defeats. 

I’m obviously not happy that we have lost, but after Preston we had to at least compete. Not many expected anything other than a defeat today. 

Until the sending off we sounded well in the game, which could have gone either way. Away against the team now in 2nd place. 

Yes, it’s another defeat. Yes there are concerns, but I’m not writing us off just yet and don’t believe LJ needs to go, yet. 

Lose the next 2 and I may change my mind though. We MUST get some points from those 2. 

It may have sounded like we were in the game but it was a shambles.   Leeds weren’t amazing but we were no way how LJ described us in his post match interview.

2 hours ago, jrabrewer said:

He quite rightly wont be sacked for being midtable with a midtable (at best) squad. As for SL demanding an improvement on last season, well don't sell our 3 best players and provide a pittance to replace them with.

If we were to slide into a relegation battle over the next 6 games I think LJ would be seriously under threat.

You are a complete and utter ..........

2 hours ago, tin said:

Soon as he left Fulham, I’d have been on the phone to Slavisa Jokanovich. 

If he says no, we already know Moyes wants it. 

Both would be better options than this clueless clown. 

I’m sorry I’ve been busy and haven’t been active on here for a few weeks but how do we know moyes would be interested?

Archived