IGNORED

What will it realistically take for LJ to get sacked?

Unan

On 25/11/2018 at 22:37, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’ll be interested in your opinion post Ipswich 

If they are we have a flame ,to work with

(  if they’re not there’s only one eventual outcome IMHO)

They Wernt IMHO Against Preston , and I did not see the Leeds game

Similar work ethic to Leeds. Great first 15 and last 45. 

I think they were working hard, whether it's for him or not remains to be seen I guess.

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Similar work ethic to Leeds. Great first 15 and last 45. 

I think they were working hard, whether it's for him or not remains to be seen I guess.

Ta Shtanley

Coming back from twice behind says something , out n about but prob catch up later for your overall assessment ;)

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ta Shtanley

Coming back from twice behind says something , out n about but prob catch up later for your overall assessment ;)

Did you catch the game on red button or bcfctv?

What did you make of it?

Apart from minute 15-55 I thought we were good. Agree with you about Diedhiou when starting/coming from the bench. Do feel he has to start though :laugh:.

46 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

What did you make of it?

Apart from minute 15-55 I thought we were good. Agree with you about Diedhiou when starting/coming from the bench. Do feel he has to start though :laugh:.

Think that is a bit generous imho.  First 0-10 we were good.  The next 45, poor.  Next 35, ok.  Luckily Ipswich were ok > poor all game.  3 of the 9 chances came in that opening salvo.  We only created 5 second half chances, tho scored 3.

Diedhiou to start if we are prepared to play a high defensive line and get players around him and wide of him.  If not, he cuts an isolated figure.  I would be telling him to bust a gut for 60.  He can always come off.  No point playing at 80% to get through 90 minutes.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think that is a bit generous imho.  First 0-10 we were good.  The next 45, poor.  Next 35, ok.  Luckily Ipswich were ok > poor all game.  3 of the 9 chances came in that opening salvo.  We only created 5 second half chances, tho scored 3.

Diedhiou to start if we are prepared to play a high defensive line and get players around him and wide of him.  If not, he cuts an isolated figure.  I would be telling him to bust a gut for 60.  He can always come off.  No point playing at 80% to get through 90 minutes.

Loose term of the word good perhaps. Think we were better than ok for last 35 though. I think Diedhiou just needs people around him. Eliasson and Kelly on the left is a must though.

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

What did you make of it?

Only flicked through Shtanley

Going to watch it and have a proper watch tomorrow

How did you judge body lanhpguage / spirit at close quarters ?

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Only flicked through Shtanley

Going to watch it and have a proper watch tomorrow

How did you judge body lanhpguage / spirit at close quarters ?

V positive early on. Lots of encouragement and hard work. Exasperated after their goal until our first goal perhaps. Then obviously the madness. But people working hard from then on. Pisano seems to get a fair bit of stick from the others.

Watch back the goals and look at the various reactions. Especially the 2nd one. I posted it on the OSIB twitter (Down below) as there were a few funny little stories going on all at once.

On 27/11/2018 at 09:21, reddogkev said:

I don't see us being relegated or cut adrift this season.  I will be astonished if we drop into the bottom 3 places and will take that wager, let's just say a tenner for fun.  Payable at the Bolton home game in Jan, near the Atyeo statue before the match.

So, you want to bet that we won’t be relegated this season and you want the bet to pay out four months before the end of the season....really?! You obviously can’t see how idiotic that is....

LJ will go when the 'project' has it's new owners.

"The centrepiece of the proposed development is the Ashton Gate Sports & Convention Centre – a 4,000-capacity venue which will provide a permanent home for Bristol Flyers basketball team. The proposal includes additional housing, offices, a multi-storey car park along with two hotels."

I wonder what value the above assets will have to Bristol Sport?

Nil

But quite a bit to SL.....

The end-game continues.

BCFC and it's fans owns exactly 0% of anything. SL owns everything.

Add some generic branding to each club, strip out the employees who care, and replace them with yes men.

Quietly build more real estate holdings, and offer the promised land of the prem as a 400 million squid carrot to the new owners.....

Plus the 5000 housing units, shops and light industrial planned for the AV site of course.

Billionaires don't become billionaires by being altruistic.....

They just get richer.

Some people are beginning to see this.

Archived