IGNORED

Johnson says we were the better team for the majority of the match!

Moth3at3r

Firstly I didnt see the game so can’t comment much

Accepting we went ‘great’ , and the stats don’t look positive , or in match forum comments ...

Listened to RB and Chris Honor was pretty positive about the ‘performance’ ?

:dunno:

Will be interesting to hear from Ole & co who witnessed it all Iive 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Accepting we went ‘great’ , and the stats don’t look positive , or in match forum comments ...

You were "alright" until the red card, but offered little up front. We were not much better, until we had the man advantage and made a couple of substitutions.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I didn’t see the Preston game - unless I did and have banished it from my memory. But today was poor. Just not as poor as then. We could have played for a week and not scored. 

Both teams not great til red card. Think we would’ve got something not for the stupid bookings from Brownhill. Real shame as could’ve stopped rot. Must win one of next two or else I may finally creep into LJ out. 

I’m certainly Paterson out atm however. Be nice to see Walsh play Wednesday as he was once again impactful. Diedhiou also did well with his touch and linkup considering his isolation at times. 

A real frustrating game. So frustrating I’ve just bought a ticket for Ipswich.  

11 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Both teams not great til red card. Think we would’ve got something not for the stupid bookings from Brownhill. Real shame as could’ve stopped rot. Must win one of next two or else I may finally creep into LJ out. 

I’m certainly Paterson out atm however. Be nice to see Walsh play Wednesday as he was once again impactful. Diedhiou also did well with his touch and linkup considering his isolation at times. 

A real frustrating game. So frustrating I’ve just bought a ticket for Ipswich.  

Agree that the big number 9 did well when he came on as a sub.

limited to Leeds to nothing in the first-half,” the City head coach told BCTV.

We had some decent attacks ourselves too and I would have liked a couple more shots on target because it’s what our good play deserved.

“In the second-half, up to the sending off, I thought we looked excellent, looking like the side that could go and win it. We had a flurry of set pieces, good breaks but that was the turning point.

“I’m disappointed with the sending off. It was naïve from a player who shouldn’t be naive but bring on Wednesday.

“It’s been a long two weeks fretting about the performance against Preston North End but we had our identity back, the steel and our DNA.”

There was also praise for the squad, notably Hakeeb Adelakun who was handed his league debut.

City’s winger was a threat throughout at Elland Road before he his substitution.

The players got back to their best,” Johnson continued. “Jamie Paterson was outstanding in the number 10 position, Hakeeb was asked to do something early into his comeback I thought he did well. The back four with Lloyd Kelly coming back from England Under-21 duty was good and we looked solid up until that point.”

He added: “We will look at it, we’ll give the lads a cuddle and a pat on the back after that one and bring on Wednesday.”

6 minutes ago, Red Grovesy said:

limited to Leeds to nothing in the first-half,” the City head coach told BCTV.

We had some decent attacks ourselves too and I would have liked a couple more shots on target because it’s what our good play deserved.

“In the second-half, up to the sending off, I thought we looked excellent, looking like the side that could go and win it. We had a flurry of set pieces, good breaks but that was the turning point.

“I’m disappointed with the sending off. It was naïve from a player who shouldn’t be naive but bring on Wednesday.

“It’s been a long two weeks fretting about the performance against Preston North End but we had our identity back, the steel and our DNA.”

There was also praise for the squad, notably Hakeeb Adelakun who was handed his league debut.

City’s winger was a threat throughout at Elland Road before he his substitution.

The players got back to their best,” Johnson continued. “Jamie Paterson was outstanding in the number 10 position, Hakeeb was asked to do something early into his comeback I thought he did well. The back four with Lloyd Kelly coming back from England Under-21 duty was good and we looked solid up until that point.”

He added: “We will look at it, we’ll give the lads a cuddle and a pat on the back after that one and bring on Wednesday.”

Wow the highlighted bits...watch out Man City  we are coming for you ?

“We will look at it, we’ll give the lads a cuddle and a pat on the back after that one and bring on Wednesday.” 

bewildering self deluded nonsense after yet another abject performance, a pat on the back with one shot on target notched up, which makes it two shots on target in 180 minutes of football, its pathetic.

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

A cuddle and a pat on the back.

Wow.

Would've hoped they'd got a rocket up the arse and a bloody good bollocking, but hey ho, obviously they just need some love.

**** this.

I doubt that anyone is listening anymore.  Easily the most deluded drivel that he has expoused in his tenure. Go and flip houses, forget coaching football. It is not your destiny.

17 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

A cuddle and a pat on the back.

Wow.

Would've hoped they'd got a rocket up the arse and a bloody good bollocking, but hey ho, obviously they just need some love.

**** this.

That's why we need someone like big Mick who seems to be ROI manager next week so missed out there even though many say they wouldn't have him here for some reason, players would know when they've played bad! Not have a cuddle 

Leeds Utd 4 fans viewpoint "

.1.Bristol looked shite didn’t they. Not sure what their keeper was on but he looked more haphazard than Huffer. 

.2.They tried playing it out from the back but looked so shaken and like a team very low on confidence with no clear structure to how they want to play - did they even have a shot on target? 

.3.We're still missing several players and we had two inexperienced ones making their debuts today, with Huffer looking very nervous in goal. Fortunately we were very lucky to be up against a side as shite as Bristol City who were still second best to us all afternoon and did nothing to test Huffer. Embarrassing performance from them but we're due some good fortune.

I'm a Bristolian that has been a Leeds fans for over 43 years.  Here in north west Bristol I see Leeds stickers / fans everywhere.  For a while we used to have the biggest supporters club in the UK.  It is mostly older guys, descendent from families that loved Leeds during the Revie era. 

I have seen both City and Rovers, with mates, at Wembley in years gone by. 

I thought that Lansdown at City's best interest at heart initially, but it looks like he gave  It a good go for a season then gave up to concentrate on profits that he can make in other areas? 

•  

Archived