IGNORED

LJ Stay/Go

CTRed

LJ Stay/Go  

440 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Weird isn't it, how these threads only come up in the immediate aftermath of a game, when emotions are running high and people are being reactionary.

Very true,emotions are a big part of being a football fan and why all of a sudden a poll is needed when most of us knew he needed to be gone last season I really don’t know but that’s life 

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Weird isn't it, how these threads only come up in the immediate aftermath of a game, when emotions are running high and people are being reactionary.

At what stage does the evidence good / bad or otherwise become culmative James

You are doing the same as LJ and writing things off as a one off , a short spell

Look a little deeper 

Would be interesting if you’d listened to him the other evening

13 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Snooze thread.

12 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

For a bloke who doesn't get the joy of watching the games and spending your money watching absolute shit makes your opinion to me mean absolutely **** all!!!

18 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

Who are the 9 though? Lj, gj, pj, jl, sl, bs3 red, robbored and......

No, I’ve not voted. 

I’d have voted for an option of “starting to get concerned and we need some points from the next 2 games”

I don’t think we should or will sack him now, but if we lose those 2 games then you really have to ask “where are we going from here..?” 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

No, I’ve not voted. 

I’d have voted for an option of “starting to get concerned and we need some points from the next 2 games”

I don’t think we should or will sack him now, but if we lose those 2 games then you really have to ask “where are we going from here..?” 

Jesus Christ you're a patient man....

What do people expect, we’ve lost three of our better players, clearly haven’t got the money to replace them with the same quality so have to look lower league.

and on today’s performance, it was an even game up to the sending off, away to a top 6 side.

LJ is unable to control the game once the players enter the field and certainly isn’t at fault for the red card.

how many people on here making negative comments have ever managed a football team at any level?  

Been debated many times on here but I have less faith now than I’ve ever been that SL , JL or MA would Right the shipand make both the right appointment or plan going forward

In a perfect world I’d persuade Lee to step back and head / oversee all non first team footballing matters in the Club and bring in a new Head Coach purely to operate the first team squad

I have, at a high level abroad, for 15 years. You get to see when a team is not structured correctly and when there are recurring flaws. It’s not about the quality of player always, but the lack of progress & development being shown by both the players and the coaching staff is what is concerning. A lack of consistency and tactical awareness has been evident for a long period now.

A couple of examples just from today being the starting lineup and decision on substitutions and the complete lack of organisation when going down to 10. This is a basic coaching structure that you train for and yet we were lost today once it occurred. 

Just now, KeepUpLino said:

Jesus Christ you're a patient man....

I know and I do question that myself sometimes! 

I’ve seen enough good things from LJ to know he can do well at this level, but these losing runs put a blight on the good things that we achieve. 

I said at the start of the season that addressing these prolonged winless runs was number one priority this season, even above improving on league placing. 

If we get to 6 defeats in a row again, with 2 “easier” fixtures having gone by the wayside, and the likes of Norwich & Derby away on the horizon, then as much as I’d like LJ to succeed here, I’d fear that he hasn’t been able to learn from previous experience, or how to address difficult spells quickly enough. 

It’s a tough division, we all know that. But we can’t keep losing 5/6+ games on the spin and accept that as normality. 

I know why SL (rightly, so it proved) stuck by LJ before, but I don’t think he’ll be quite so accommodating if he sees it happen again. 

The next 2 games are absolutely massive for LJ, so let’s see what happens. 

1 minute ago, man in the middle said:

What do people expect, we’ve lost three of our better players, clearly haven’t got the money to replace them with the same quality so have to look lower league.

and on today’s performance, it was an even game up to the sending off, away to a top 6 side.

LJ is unable to control the game once the players enter the field and certainly isn’t at fault for the red card.

how many people on here making negative comments have ever managed a football team at any level?  

Please explain why after getting transfer fees from the 3 plus and few more who snook out as well.......the cup run and tv coverage we had last season and the large attendances we haven't the money to replace them.

Could it be to do with all the poor recruits LJ brought in, in some cases hardly played and the money made went to cover those poor selections; well the sh1tes really gonna hit the fan this season as we will have no-one to cash in on.

His words tonight "players are back to their best" "cant wait till Ipswich" "give them a cuddle" prolific in bullsh1te he is

Archived