IGNORED

Johnson wants all the team to be David Bowies

Never to the dark side

I thought that was strange (as well), a win over us is hardly going to register as accomplishment of the year.    It's a bit like Edmund Hilary and Tenzing setting out to conquer Scafell Pike or something.

I like the way Johnson wants your players to behave in a manner befitting of one of history's greatest songwriters and musicians but instead of Bowie, would hope you're a bit more Howard Jones or Sigue Sigue Sputnik when you arrive on Wednesday to play us.   ?

19 minutes ago, Southend Blue said:

I thought that was strange (as well), a win over us is hardly going to register as accomplishment of the year.    It's a bit like Edmund Hilary and Tenzing setting out to conquer Scafell Pike or something.

I like the way Johnson wants your players to behave in a manner befitting of one of history's greatest songwriters and musicians but instead of Bowie, would hope you're a bit more Howard Jones or Sigue Sigue Sputnik when you arrive on Wednesday to play us.   ?

Losing to you , in your current position, would be like always crashing in the same car.

À severe and crushing blow to the team . 

I wouldn't put it past us to lose and continue our nose dive into the abyss . 

Sorrow . 

Archived