IGNORED

Where is Marley Watkins?

cidered abroad

At one time he was the favoured sub, I’ve included him in my team prediction on the rollover thread tonight as I was sure LJ would go back to his trusted players again soon. Surprised we haven’t seen him lately though.

15 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

it looks like another one of johnsons signings. never play them. in my oppinion he has looked ok the times i have seen him. 

Bit like Maepenaa, Hunt, Webster, Kalas, Eliasson, Brownhill, Paterson, Weimann, Adelukan, Eisa, Taylor, Diedhiou, Da Silva etc then? 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

At one time he was the favoured sub, I’ve included him in my team prediction on the rollover thread tonight as I was sure LJ would go back to his trusted players again soon. Surprised we haven’t seen him lately though.

Just out of form maybe.......not impressing enough in training?

18 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

LJ said that he was Injured in behind-closed-doors friendly against Yeovil and back soon, so no mystery there. 

That info is of no use on the forum. We need conspiracy theories. I say he’s in training for an appearance on Love Island 

At the discussion after the fans forum last Tuesday LJ intimated that we were missing Watkins. I said ‘then why don’t you play him then’. Lee’s response was that he is injured. That came as a surprise to me as I must have missed the news from the club.  

I wasn’t advocating that Watkins should play but was commenting that if Lee believed we were missing him then why isn’t he playing. 

Unfortunately I see Watkins as another of his signings that are at best very ordinary, might be a 5/6 out of 10 player on a decent day but 4/5 the rest of the time with possibly the occasional 7. Norwich don’t seem to be missing him this season.  

2 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

LJ said that he was Injured in behind-closed-doors friendly against Yeovil and back soon, so no mystery there. 

Adelakun injured pre season in a behind closed doors v Yeovil.

And now Watkins, reportedly.

Why are we giving those clogging South Somerset Fourth Division goons the chance to crock our players?

Archived