IGNORED

Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread 19

Septic Peg

Short and sweet tonight (just like me ?) and it's Lee v Lambert.

14 vs rock bottom and be prepared to see a certain Bailey Wright either starting or making an appearance from the bench after a successful development game.

Brownhill is banned and Matty Taylor's hip still hurts so Fammy and Weimann are both going to feature I reckon.

After a disappointing run for us, and Ipswich playing awful too, Lee and Lambert will no doubt play for the draw. Get a point and try to curb the baying crowds.

If we lose, OTIB will implode. Simple facts.

0-0 I'm putting pennies on tonight.

See you folks on the other side.

COYRS

27 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Short and sweet tonight (just like me ?) and it's Lee v Lambert.

14 vs rock bottom and be prepared to see a certain Bailey Wright either starting or making an appearance from the bench after a successful development game.

Brownhill is banned and Matty Taylor's hip still hurts so Fammy and Weimann are both going to feature I reckon.

After a disappointing run for us, and Ipswich playing awful too, Lee and Lambert will no doubt play for the draw. Get a point and try to curb the baying crowds.

If we lose, OTIB will implode. Simple facts.

0-0 I'm putting pennies on tonight.

See you folks on the other side.

COYRS

You are taking a risk fronting up this Peg old sock , I tried to take the flack for you but my fingers tremble with nerves faced with my keyboard and I was like a like a super model ( a little behind ) .

Good luck . 

Archived