IGNORED

Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread 19

Septic Peg

Just now, Moor2Sea said:

The product of near three years work moulding a team. Utter garbage.

Some of these ‘players’ truly unfit to wear the shirt. 

Massive 45 minutes now.

LJ needs to give the half-time talk of his life.

he can talk for sure but will anyone listen

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, as it’s quite a miserable night so far.... @Mike Hunt-Hertz - looking at your avatar - these are for you....as a bass player myself, Lemmy is an absolute hero....

6B440147-5961-47EE-8958-BA9A55581272.jpeg

8D748195-2CDB-4E53-891D-36B12BDFFD95.jpeg

I wish Lemmy was still alive, and we appointed him as coach. He`d scare the Manually manipulatestains shitless.

Remember when LJ first joined, and he asked us to judge him after three transfer windows. He's now had five. In that space of time he's managed to put together what was a fairly decent squad, that almost had enough in the tank to challenge for the playoffs, then promptly destroyed it the following summer.

Think that speaks for itself.

1 minute ago, Lympsham Red said:

Remember when LJ first joined, and he asked us to judge him after three transfer windows. He's now had five. In that space of time he's managed to put together what was a fairly decent squad, that almost had enough in the tank to challenge for the playoffs, then promptly destroyed it the following summer.

Sorry my friend but you’ve done him a dis-service. You forgot to mention the amount of money he’s spent in achieving the above 

2 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Because it was his choice to sell Reid, Flint and Bryan? 

3 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

If he’d been given the choice of keeping Bryan, Reid and Flint I’m sure he would have done...

Archived