Ipswich Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread 19

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Maenpaa

Pisano, Kalas, Webster, Kelly

Adelakun, Pack, Walsh, Eliasson

Paterson

Weimann

I suspect, although Adelakun and Eliasson might be the other way around.

If it’s not either of those variants, then LJ is trying to be (too) clever.

That's probably about right, I'd agree with that.

One key difference IMO would be- and yeah we don't have them or they are unavailable so a moot point perhaps- Wright at RB- can tuck in more comfortably than say Pisano though the latter did play at CB earlier in the season so maybe, and Brownhill and Bryan- to me a good fit would be, though less goals elsewhere mean we might need real wingers to compensate, but maybe Da Sliva on left- for Magnússon and Bryan maybe in due course read Kelly and Da Silva. When we have a full squad at last, Brownhill on the right and Bailey Wright at RB would get us as close to that model as last season's best, most cohesive football.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The white kit tonight then, strange.

Evening all. Just wondering; thought the  FL rule was that only one club crest could be used in any given season? This was discussed before. Are they not out there wearing the Robin? Does that mean we have special dispensation either as a one off or to henceforth only use the Robin?

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Hoskins said around a couple of hundred.

2 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

Roughly 185 bought in advance, but POTD as well

Cheers lads. Not bad at all considering the distance and the day of the week.

3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Evening all. Just wondering; thought the  FL rule was that only one club crest could be used in any given season? This was discussed before. Are they not out there wearing the Robin? Does that mean we have special dispensation either as a one off or to henceforth only use the Robin?

Probably means we’ll have to forfeit the three points and Ipswich will be awarded a 3-0 victory - they’ll be livid as they actually won 5-0....

After 20 minutes I have the impression, this a game between two poor sides. The worst of it is for us, is that when City's midfield have the ball, they pass between themselves, no attempt at supplying the strikers. At the 13 minute mark, we had a free kick near the half way line. That went sideways and was then passed back.

Could that be the reason we have stopped scoring recently?

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Good start but seen it all before.

If we can keep it up all well and good.

But I'm not going to hold my breath on that.

We'll see how its going in 10 minutes or so..

Yep.

Usual.

Two shite teams.

But now waiting for Ipswich to score...

Archived