IGNORED

SL What excuse has he now!!!!

Langford Red

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bore off then

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

It will make all the difference to those who matter and those who will believe anything those who matter tell them. Flip that red button if you have one. Not everyone has parachute payments or a billionaire owner..

Im not talking monetary

12 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

OTIB 101- never post stuff like this before the end of the game.

Actually do, we usually get a comeback 

Remember the clown who was pontificating loud and proud from a very high horse when we were 0-3 up at Derby? Then went very quiet when the game ended 3-3.....some people will never learn....

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

10 men of Forest with their parachute payments ..oh hold on

They might yet lose but they look a proper team. We dont

They’ve been helped by the 30 odd million they’ve spent this summer alone on new signings, incomparable to us

Tbh, I’d take a 3-2 away from home with our form, doesn’t matter how it happens 

18 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

So a win at an extremely poor Ipswich makes all the difference does it?

Im with the OP

So we won tonight, then we beat millwall in a very winnable home game on Sunday which will likely put us in top 10...sack manager?? Is that a fair appraisal of lee Johnson if that is where we will be come  Sunday?

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

So we won tonight, then we beat millwall in a very winnable home game on Sunday which will likely put us in top 10...sack manager?? Is that a fair appraisal of lee Johnson if that is where we will be come  Sunday?

Yes because I do not rate him. Two steps forward two steps back .

We have recruited badly, had some piss-poor results at home and scraped wins against 10 men or including today extremely poor sides.

The forum is evidence on his ability. Yes you get the "fair weather" type but there is a huge amount of well minded intelligent people on here that want change

Sorry but that is my stance on Lee Johnson

I'm unsure how I feel at the moment.

Firstly, thank **** we won.

However, we won due to two Bialkowski howlers and an instinctual Diedhiou header.

Otherwise we were useless on the ball and played useless punts downfield, and the time wasting tactics and play acting made me feel a bit ill.

Massive slice of luck. From the worlds biggest cake.

Archived