IGNORED

SL What excuse has he now!!!!

Langford Red

2 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

Yes because I do not rate him. Two steps forward two steps back .

We have recruited badly, had some piss-poor results at home and scraped wins against 10 men or including today extremely poor sides.

The forum is evidence on his ability. Yes you get the "fair weather" type but there is a huge amount of well minded intelligent people on here that want change

Sorry but that is my stance on Lee Johnson

Ok fair enough but there are also a decent amount of realists who would suggest being in the top 10 after 20 games is not a bad return and certainly does not merit a sacking...look at the clubs above us and let me know where you think we should be?

**MODS** Please accept my apology in advance here as I realise the rules say, "attack the post, not the poster" but the original poster has made that almost impossible over the last few weeks.

My campaign to have the word "RED" removed from his username starts here, as his continued posts seem to show that he is no more red than a very not red thing. He doesn't, at his own admittance, go to games, hates watching us play and hopes we lose games. I am sure he is not a supporter of another club in disguise, and I wouldn't for a minute countenance the idea of banning him for what he posts, but I don't think he should be able to do it under a false banner. We have supporters from other teams that come on here and say both positive and negative things, but rarely do they pretend to support the City in order to get a rise out of fellow supporters.

This man is a fake and a fraud and I propose that his name be shortened to just "Bicester" forthwith.

Honestly at the time.

i will use weimann as an example. At first looked to buck my trend of thinking but since?

As soon as he signed im thinking "Why?" Hardly a prolific record in front of goal.

Then there is the midfield. As light as you can get.

We sold for decent money so we should have been brave at making better bids. A few years back it was stupid when there was talk of Gayle and Andre Gray and the millions we were prepared to pay.

But after last season people took  notice. That would have given us good backing for good, decent bids.

OTIB is hilarious sometimes. We’re bang average, mediocre, mid-table. Not going up, not going down, 14th place with a 0 goal difference. It’s pretty much where we should be in this league when you look at our squad and resources. I’d give Lee a B- or C+ Mark, depending on mood. Imagine the meltdown if we were in the bottom 3.

5 minutes ago, LilRascal said:

OTIB is hilarious sometimes. We’re bang average, mediocre, mid-table. Not going up, not going down, 14th place with a 0 goal difference. It’s pretty much where we should be in this league when you look at our squad and resources. I’d give Lee a B- or C+ Mark, depending on mood. Imagine the meltdown if we were in the bottom 3.

From memory (and I admit mine is pretty sketchy at times) when we were in League One there were several posts on here asking why X or Y were sitting in middle of the Championship, whilst the mighty Bristol City were languishing in the lower depths. I am sure those posters would have ripped their own arms off to be where we are now.

I sometimes think of this sketch from my favourite film of all time.

BRIAN: Did you say... 'ex-leper'?

EX-LEPER: That's right, sir. Sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, sir.

BRIAN: Well, what happened?

EX-LEPER: I was cured, sir.

BRIAN: Cured?

EX-LEPER: Yes, sir, a bloody miracle, sir. God bless you.

BRIAN: Who cured you?

EX-LEPER: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder.

BRIAN: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

EX-LEPER: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir, but, uh--

MANDY: Brian! Come and clean your room out.

BRIAN: There you are.

EX-LEPER: Thank you, sir. Thanks-- Half a denary for me bloody life story?

BRIAN: There's no pleasing some people.

EX-LEPER: That's just what Jesus said, sir.

32 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

The forum is evidence on his ability. Yes you get the "fair weather" type but there is a huge amount of well minded intelligent people on here that want change

And that’s exactly what too many on here fail to understand - look at the bottom of the forum to see how many are active over a period of a week or so and then work out what percentage of our average gate they represent - it’s not many. 

This forum only represents a few of the more vocal supporters at the club and in no way is it what the overall majority think. 

7 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

From memory (and I admit mine is pretty sketchy at times) when we were in League One there were several posts on here asking why X or Y were sitting in middle of the Championship, whilst the mighty Bristol City were languishing in the lower depths. I am sure those posters would have ripped their own arms off to be where we are now.

I sometimes think of this sketch from my favourite film of all time.

BRIAN: Did you say... 'ex-leper'?

EX-LEPER: That's right, sir. Sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, sir.

BRIAN: Well, what happened?

EX-LEPER: I was cured, sir.

BRIAN: Cured?

EX-LEPER: Yes, sir, a bloody miracle, sir. God bless you.

BRIAN: Who cured you?

EX-LEPER: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder.

BRIAN: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

EX-LEPER: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir, but, uh--

MANDY: Brian! Come and clean your room out.

BRIAN: There you are.

EX-LEPER: Thank you, sir. Thanks-- Half a denary for me bloody life story?

BRIAN: There's no pleasing some people.

EX-LEPER: That's just what Jesus said, sir.

Michael Palin at his comedy best

Archived