IGNORED

Next season

Desso

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

A lot of people who were born in 87 seem to not understand the difference between performance and result. Bless.

Anyone expecting a team that have lost 4 on the bounce to come out and play attractive, free flowing football is seriously deluded in my opinion. Tonight was about one thing, getting a result. Which, however ugly things were at times, is what they got.

If anything this win increases expectations for Sunday in my mind.  Now a little of the pressure is off, I expect more of a performance against millwall.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Dont get relegated for performance my Rum loving ? friend

You do if you stretch it out over seasons, we were beyond poor playing a side that were utter dogshite.

Bloody happy about the 3 points but you can’t honestly say that was a good performance?

1 minute ago, Red Army 87 said:

Anyone expecting a team that have lost 4 on the bounce to come out and play attractive, free flowing football is seriously deluded in my opinion. Tonight was about one thing, getting a result. Which, however ugly things were at times, is what they got.

If anything this win increases expectations for Sunday in my mind.  Now a little of the pressure is off, I expect more of a performance against millwall.

We can hope and cheer the lads on, but I’m not convinced.  

Hope we can as I paid for the posh seats ?

5 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Yeah have to agree with your first point. Once we didn't concede within two minutes of our third, couldn't see them scoring after that.

As for Sunday pressure still on, Millwall no away wins all season a convincing performance is required. I must admit looking at Ipswich tonight along with some of the crap at the bottom relegation seems unlikely.

But we surly are aiming higher than worrying about 3 or 4 teams being worse than us?

I hope your right, a standing ovation after a City home win is long overdue.

6 hours ago, Desso said:

Anybody looking forward to Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood and Burton next season?

Are we being put in the northern section of the league cup draw?

The current set up would probably take us down eventually if given enough time but it's not happening this season. We are better than Ipswich, Bolton, Hull, Rotherham and a couple of others.

4 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

Are we being put in the northern section of the league cup draw?

The current set up would probably take us down eventually if given enough time but it's not happening this season. We are better than Ipswich, Bolton, Hull, Rotherham and a couple of others.

To be honest not sure if we are much better than Hull or Rotherham, I said that Bolton would be relegated after they had played four games despite them having 10 points out of a possible 12 at the time, Ipswich are down, the other team who are in big trouble are Reading, they are truly woeful

Archived