IGNORED

Well done Lee

City 62

• Admin
45 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

The way some are going on you'd think we were in Ipswich's position, let's deal with facts -

1. Johnson takes over with us in the Championship relegation zone and steers us to safety 

2. The following season we improve our league position.

3 The following season we further improve our league position and reach a national cup semi final for the first time in nearly 30 years beating a host of Premiership teams on the way. 

4. The next pre season we sell arguably our best three players, one to a Championship rival. We have our main Centre forward banned for 6 matches and we have a number of other long term injuries including to our influential central midfielder Korey Smith. And where are we people? Just below mid table with a more than winnable game on Sunday that should propel us into the top half.

final question, how many of you would be queueing up on the suspension bridge if you supported a team really going to the dogs (excuse the pun) like Darryl's Gas? 

I wouldn’t start counting those chickens just yet. A mere 5 games ago we were only 2 points off the play off places with a lovely set of 3 games coming up against teams in the bottom 7, two of which were at home. We managed to lose all 3.

11 hours ago, Ian M said:

I wouldn’t start counting those chickens just yet. A mere 5 games ago we were only 2 points off the play off places with a lovely set of 3 games coming up against teams in the bottom 7, two of which were at home. We managed to lose all 3.

I did say 'should', no guarantees at this level as you are right to point out. Millwall certainly won't cont to the Gate and roll over.

Archived