IGNORED

Enough of all this Johnson out Rubbish

reddogkev

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The League is not competitive. The standard is piss poor but the turnover because of tv Money make it importnat to the zero knowledge middle class assholes  

Not competetive! You having a laugh or what? Of course it is. Everyone always goes on about its the most competitive league in the country! Do you see teams 6/7 points at the top. No. This is exactly why I don't come on here much as its full of clowns!! 

Just now, keynshamred said:

Not competetive! You having a laugh or what? Of course it is. Everyone always goes on about its the most competitive league in the country! Do you see teams 6/7 points at the top. No. This is exactly why I don't come on here much as its full of clowns!! 

It's a piss poor laugh. NOthing to do with football., Last night I could have watched football but I watched "this". In my opinion Worth a single pence. PÖiss poor.

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It's a piss poor laugh. NOthing to do with football., Last night I could have watched football but I watched "this". In my opinion Worth a single pence. PÖiss poor.

So your opinion on whether this league has quality therefore means it isn't competitive? Ok I give up trying to debate with people with other agendas. ie hate a manager regardless!!! 

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Do you support the manager regardless, ie support any shit served up.

No but I've had a season ticket for 28 years and am currently happy with the league we're in and the position we are in. Let's get another manager shall we and end up worse of. Like whats happened the last twenty odd years!! 

2 hours ago, keynshamred said:

No it's spot on and what alot of people agree with. I've said this on other threads. We are in a top top league, one of the best in the world. We are below budget for the league and we sell our best players for financial reasons. We have no given right to win any game or dominate any team, when there is better players on massive wages. We are mid table and will finish there. If city fans aren't happy with that your deluded!! Having been a season ticket for near on 30 years I can assure the younger supporters we have seen far far worse and in the lower leagues. Nevermind this brilliant exciting league!!! 

So as a season ticket holder of 30 years can you honestly hand on heart tell me that you are satisfied with the quality of football and the apparent lack of energy that this teams seems to show week in week out? LJ is way out of his depth and we are one of the worst teams in this league at present!

I personally find it mind boggling that people can’t see this.

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

No but I've had a season ticket for 28 years and am currently happy with the league we're in and the position we are in. Let's get another manager shall we and end up worse of. Like whats happened the last twenty odd years!! 

Are you happy with the standard of football on display??

Just now, KeepUpLino said:

So as a season ticket holder of 30 years can you honestly hand on heart tell me that you are satisfied with the quality of football and the apparent lack of energy that this teams seems to show week in week out? LJ is way out of his depth and we are one of the worst teams in this league at present!

I personally find it mind boggling that people can’t see this.

Big like

I'll start with yes it was a much needed 3pts to take the heat off till Sunday and we go from there...... but has I've highlighted a few times already its very worrying we still can't do the basics consistently every game even against the so called lesser teams especially a 4ft nothing Freddie Sears... my question is wot the hell do we do on the training pitch 5days a week for this to keep happening??? The other main area of concern is an out and out goal scorer and that creative midfielder we've spoke about for the last 2 seasons and still not been addressed both these things are down to LJ and that's the frustration with the majority Kev.... 

7 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I wasn't strong enough with my thread a few days ago, now I will be.  I can't stand all this Johnson Out Crap.

The man is the Bristol City manager and a former player, who cares about the club; he deserves more respect and class then a few on here are showing him.

Leave the man alone and support the City.  Get down there on Sunday and cheer the lads to (hopefully) another win.

I'm not a happy clapper, I just honestly feel LJ is doing a good job in a bloody difficult league, where he is having his hands tied a bit by SL and the lack of spending power / sales of top assets.

I'm in bullish mood today, so if anyone wants to row about LJ, let's ave it on here!

The fact he loves the club and he is a former player has absolutely no relevance. He is highly paid manager in a big business. He should be judged on performance. As for having his hands tied behind his back by the owner, I am sure a few managers in this league would be happy to have the backing Johnson has had. Many would have sacked him when he was on his record run of defeats. He still does not know his best team or style of play and players are signed not to fit in to how we play. The emphasis is on quantity not quality and half the time they are signed and never played. To sum up after three years of him we are not progressing. Calls for him to go are quite understandable and right.

59 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Fammys form. Proved last year he is good enough for this league and his record in this league is still very good.  Odowda when he gets rid of his injuries. Bailey Wright a big influence in the 17. Two fit keepers. And in the new year the biggest. Smith!! Massive loss! Identity doesn't necessarily mean a way of playing. He has said this year we can't play the high press as last year as don't have the players for it. This year we have changed our game to who we are playing. Some times it has worked ie shef United and others is hasnt like the horrendous performance against Preston, still sitting mid table I may add. Think with players coming back to form and injury we will get a more consistent performance!! 

What form? He miss hit his shot (embarrasing) for the first goal from 2 meters hitting the keeper who was out sight and actually heading for the corner flag (exaggerating),.

36 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Are you happy with the standard of football on display??

Big like

It's not all about the standard of football. The standard of football that middlesborough play is dier to watch but they win games. Its about us being competitive and this year staying in the league. We have sold our 3 best players so this year is consolation. Next year with the new players we have now and a few more quality additions will and should be better. That's the problem with city fans they want now now now. If we had kept those 3 players and added more quality again we would now be in a position to challenge! Unfortunately they wanted to go to bigger clubs on higher wages. That is where we are as football club we can compete with the bigger clubs! 

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

What form? He miss hit his shot (embarrasing) for the first goal from 2 meters hitting the keeper who was out sight and actually heading for the corner flag (exaggerating),.

He was very good yesterday when he came on and changed the game, looked very lively and was a large part of the goals that won us that game! I recon now he will go on a run which will coincide with a run of results. His record in this  league is very good 

5 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

It's not all about the standard of football. The standard of football that middlesborough play is dier to watch but they win games. Its about us being competitive and this year staying in the league. We have sold our 3 best players so this year is consolation. Next year with the new players we have now and a few more quality additions will and should be better. That's the problem with city fans they want now now now. If we had kept those 3 players and added more quality again we would now be in a position to challenge! Unfortunately they wanted to go to bigger clubs on higher wages. That is where we are as football club we can compete with the bigger clubs! 

You didn’t answer the question, are you happy with the standard of football??

6 hours ago, phantom said:

With a Russian Billionairre in charge

We have a billionaire in charge, so what point are you making here?

I for one find it pretty embarrassing that a small seaside town has now established themselves as a Prem Club before us, and are also light years ahead in it's coaching and recruitment.

We just can't seem to get it right as a club, and although I'm not one of the 'boo boys',I'm not convinced by Lee Johnson or our current board whatsoever. 

7 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

He was very good yesterday when he came on and changed the game, looked very lively and was a large part of the goals that won us that game! I recon now he will go on a run which will coincide with a run of results. His record in this  league is very good 

For the money he and the others are on it was worth 1 pence in value 

58 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Keynsham Red, you talk a lot of sense and I appreciate your comments.

6 hours ago, steveybadger said:

FFP busting Bournemouth? Just coz their ground is tiny doesn't mean they haven't been seriously backed.

Were they anymore backed in the Championship when they were promoted, than we have been in our last 2 seasons? 

Exactly, they weren't.

Bournemouth's Promotion season key players

Boruc - Loan

Daniels: 190k

Cook: 150k

Elphick: 220k

Ritchie: 500k

Arter: Free

Surman: 500k

Wilson: 3 million

I'd rather be where they currently are having shat on FFP than where we are: floundering in the 2nd tier, rudderless, with shocking recruitment and a complete lack of direction or identity. 

Archived