IGNORED

IPTV

richwwtk

2 hours ago, richwwtk said:

I'm thinking of buying a 6 month IPTV subscription to see how it is.

Any advice on the best provider to use?

One reason for me trying it now is to get a decent watch of the Fury v Wilder fight - I am presuming it will be on there, but could anyone confirm?

I have gone through a few different providers: given the nature of the service, a provider might be fine one day and then go off air the next.

Presently I am using RAD IPTV, and they work OK. I expect to be able to get the Fury fight, but assume nothing.

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I have gone through a few different providers: given the nature of the service, a provider might be fine one day and then go off air the next.

Presently I am using RAD IPTV, and they work OK. I expect to be able to get the Fury fight, but assume nothing.

Is that paid for? 

Service I use is by far the best I've come across yet. Has every UK channel, all sports(3pm kick off, including iFollow for city games) and PPV. Also includea video on demand but thats not something I use it for, if anybody wants a 12hr trial let me know and I'll set it up, they just don't allow trials during PPV events. 

Just an update - works a treat and seems to have every channel you can imagine except BT Box Office so I didn't get the fight on Sunday morning :(

Sky Box Office channels etc are all listed, but I presume will only work when there is something on.

My only other moan, is a system with 6000+ channels to choose from really needs some kind of search function in the the app and I can't find anything!

The groups work OK, but you go to Movies VOD (for example), and there are over 1000 films there in a long list and all you can do is scroll through until you get what you want.

• Admin

I have to admit I have no idea how these things work

What do I need to get this IPTV?

At the moment I use an Amazon firestick, ok you get movies and TV programmes, but the sport is a bit hid an miss, and also mostly in SD

I got rid of all the sky packages and now only have the basic package which is just the glorified free to air stuff

Sky just emailed me saying I could get the 8 TV channels in HD for £15 for the next 18 months, just wondered what is better?

I hate to say I rely on the TV planner and being able to record shows to watch back later - so really need that in the package

@nebristolred glad it’s been decent, I hate giving recommendations incase people don’t get on with it but the ones I use have genuinely been good for me.

If anyone wants to know who me/nebristolred use just drop me a message.  I think it’s £8 a month for 1 connection now and £13 for 2 at the same time. 

Im not selling it myself or anything incase mods think I am. I’m just passing on the details for where to get it from. 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I have to admit I have no idea how these things work

What do I need to get this IPTV?

At the moment I use an Amazon firestick, ok you get movies and TV programmes, but the sport is a bit hid an miss, and also mostly in SD

I got rid of all the sky packages and now only have the basic package which is just the glorified free to air stuff

Sky just emailed me saying I could get the 8 TV channels in HD for £15 for the next 18 months, just wondered what is better?

I hate to say I rely on the TV planner and being able to record shows to watch back later - so really need that in the package

My uncle uses Firestick. You would have to download perfect player to use it on the firestick but it works great, just a little slow compared to an android box.

Of the 3 IPTV services I've used this one is the best and I've had it for nearly 18 months now.

It's not my service but I do make a little on top but I stand by what I say.

Its a closed group and only those in the group can bring in family and friends so it takes a little work on my part and it's why I add a little to the price.

If you're interested I'll set you up with a 12 hour trial on match day so you can check out a few games if you like just send me a PM. 3 months £25 6 months £40 and £60 for the year if you want.

19 minutes ago, Brizzol said:

My uncle uses Firestick. You would have to download perfect player to use it on the firestick but it works great, just a little slow compared to an android box.

Of the 3 IPTV services I've used this one is the best and I've had it for nearly 18 months now.

Its a closed group and only those in the group can bring in family and friends so it takes a little work on my part and it's why I add a little to the price.

If you're interested I'll set you up with a 12 hour trial on match day so you can check out a few games if you like just send me a PM. 3 months £25 6 months £40 and £60 for the year if you want.

Is perfect player still available on the amazon App Store? I had to download it from Aptoide the other week. 

17 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Is perfect player still available on the amazon App Store? I had to download it from Aptoide the other week. 

It was when I set it up for my uncle but can be sideloaded with an app called "Downloader". I'm guessing Aptoide is another way to sideload it to Amazon firestick?

1 hour ago, Brizzol said:

It was when I set it up for my uncle but can be sideloaded with an app called "Downloader". I'm guessing Aptoide is another way to sideload it to Amazon firestick?

Yup. Downloader is good, Aptoide just opens up the entire google play store for the stick too, rather than just what amazon let you see. 

4 hours ago, Brizzol said:

So your a reseller?

48 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

So your a reseller?

If somebody purchased through me I would be reselling yes, so far I've only set up family and friends and haven't made a penny. That said, I wouldn't recommend a product if it was anything other than great. 

14 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Digressing slightly, but would anybody have any advice on VPNs?

I have been using HOLA, but this no longer seems to work with BBC or even SKY sports.

Thanks in advance.

I have been using Windscribe in chrome. Get a download limit on a free account but plenty to watch a few city games and speeds are up to scratch on my, frankly awful, internet. Can choose VPN location as well so plenty of flexibility.

6 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

I have been using Windscribe in chrome. Get a download limit on a free account but plenty to watch a few city games and speeds are up to scratch on my, frankly awful, internet. Can choose VPN location as well so plenty of flexibility.

Thanks for that, I may give it a try, especially if I can use it together with HOLA as it appears only BBC and some SKY articles are now unavailable.

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Thanks for that, I may give it a try, especially if I can use it together with HOLA as it appears only BBC and some SKY articles are now unavailable.

Yeah given the limited downloads you could probably just use it for sites not accessible from HOLA, doubt BBC and Sky could block all the IPs used from Windscribe.

8 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Digressing slightly, but would anybody have any advice on VPNs?

I have been using HOLA, but this no longer seems to work with BBC or even SKY sports.

Thanks in advance.

I use a couple: have had TunnelBear, and that does a decent job, although BBC iPlayer seems to have sussed it out.

We then got NordVPN, which has multiple lines by country, and based on the frequency I can hear the Eastenders, Casualty and Strictly theme tunes playing on my wife's iPad,  BBC can't scramble them all.

I use Windscribe and Nord VPN both have apps via Amazon or Google play, always on offer so can save a lot on the normal charges.

If anyone wants a good IPTV service that you don't need a VPN for some guys I've used for 2 years have just set up a excellent new service with very reliable streams including all PPV events, prices £7.50 a month £60 a year. I'm not a reseller I am just passing on the name as they don't advertise on facebook/ebay etc, they've got some good reviews on Reddit already and offer support via Telegram app so you can see what others think. Drop me a message if you want details

On 27/06/2019 at 02:32, richwwtk said:

The time has come for me to renew my IPTV subscription.

I was quite happy with what I had, but it didn't do ifollow, which would be useful.

Any recommendations?

I use Glitchtv over here in Canada, not the cheapest (20$ US) but i can get all Sky channels, all US channels, all sport ppv, too many more to mention, they have red button and ifollow, if you want to know more pm me

Archived