IGNORED

I ain't gonna attend any more mid week away games for the rest of the season

Never to the dark side

Good to raise the topic and serious threat to our game of THE RED BUTTON in a different and novel way. Good man. 

Can you also find a way in which people an discuss on a forum (OTiB 2?) how City fans can debate, opinionise on games they have actually watched? 

So much of the garbage on OTiB is evidently written by people who 'get off' on knocking the club without anything to support their nonsense, like the guy who watched the Villa Forest game and said how crap we must have been to have only just beaten a rubbish Ipswich! Clearly if this comment is made at 10pm he hasn't watched Bristol City at all that evening yet he/she comes on here and has a pop: not only pathetic, but these 'moaning minnies'  are driving a lot of good City supporters away from any good forum. 

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I have to admit that if Ihadn't bought a season ticket, I would not be paying gate prices to watch the rubbish that has been served up this season.

If it gets no better, then I and a few others are all saying we might not renew next year.

We just don't seem to have the energy or commitment that we had last year.

A huge number of half Season Tickets were sold on the strength of the cup run last year. I hope this year we budgeted not to bank on this. Sales are going to be down, obviously, but I think below what we would have sensibly hoped for. I guess we are in the cup draw on Monday evening though, the football Gods may look kindly for once and perhaps a few half ST’s will be sold on the strength of that?

3 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

I’m not going to attend any BCFC games until LJ is removed... Sick of watching shit half hearted efforts at football and then being told how ******* well we played!!

Well, if you don’t go you wouldn’t be able to pass an honest opinion on any comments made by the Head Coach, will you? :whistle: 

15 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I have to admit that if Ihadn't bought a season ticket, I would not be paying gate prices to watch the rubbish that has been served up this season.

If it gets no better, then I and a few others are all saying we might not renew next year.

Mark relies on you going to football. Whats he going to do if your at home? (Assume your Marks wife, apologies if not)

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I gave up this season after last year's capitulation, I still go to a few games as I get few freebies but all in all not really missed it much especially with the dross I have watched when I have attended. I will get another season ticket once Johnson is removed from post!

2 hours ago, frenchred said:

I gave up this season after last year's capitulation, I still go to a few games as I get few freebies but all in all not really missed it much especially with the dross I have watched when I have attended. I will get another season ticket once Johnson is removed from post!

Think you may be waiting quite a while frenchred.  Johnson is unsackable, even if he takes us down.

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Think you may be waiting quite a while frenchred.  Johnson is unsackable, even if he takes us down.

You people who say this are deluded. If we seriously started heading for the drop LJ would be out.

Lansdown is ruthless, remember Danny Wilson, Tinman, GJ?

On 30/11/2018 at 15:15, wendyredredrobin said:

Nonesense.

During the poor run season before last with City flirting with relegation all the board wanted to replace him. It was SL who refused   but admitted post season that it was a close call - no doubt LJ was aware of that.

Should the same thing happen again I seriously doubt LJ would get a second chance.

On 01/12/2018 at 10:47, myol'man said:

You people who say this are deluded. If we seriously started heading for the drop LJ would be out.

Lansdown is ruthless, remember Danny Wilson, Tinman, GJ?

If it does happen (& I'm not hoping so) my only wish that SL gets in a capable/established championship manager, even then nothing is guaranteed.

So be careful what you wish for ! :pray:

On 30/11/2018 at 07:59, Hampshire Red said:

Good to raise the topic and serious threat to our game of THE RED BUTTON in a different and novel way. Good man. 

Can you also find a way in which people an discuss on a forum (OTiB 2?) how City fans can debate, opinionise on games they have actually watched? 

So much of the garbage on OTiB is evidently written by people who 'get off' on knocking the club without anything to support their nonsense, like the guy who watched the Villa Forest game and said how crap we must have been to have only just beaten a rubbish Ipswich! Clearly if this comment is made at 10pm he hasn't watched Bristol City at all that evening yet he/she comes on here and has a pop: not only pathetic, but these 'moaning minnies'  are driving a lot of good City supporters away from any good forum. 

You do know the Ipswich game was live on sky right? Pillock.

Archived