IGNORED

Rugby given priority?

Redland

57 minutes ago, BCFC1990 said:

No it shouldn’t wether we share the ground or not its city’ground.

If you mention that lansdown owns us both thats an invalid argument as he was looking to build a new ground/ redevelop bedore he got involved with them.

The rugby had no problems playing sundays when at the mem. 

Perhaps our supporter liaison officer could get an official reason from the club why our games our constantly moved for the rugby?

‘Constantly moved’. You mean the TWO times it’s happened this season. Grow up. 

1 hour ago, Keepers Ball said:

There is. Stupid foreign markings and two big letter H's either end.

On a side not what a wonderful use of a 27000 capacity stadium with a few thousand inside it

A few paint marking yes but not churned up at all. Over 12,000 supporters, more than some football teams get. All income for the stadium as it cant be financially viable being used only 24 or so times a year.

Photo shows final whistle.20181201_145346.jpg

29 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

‘Constantly moved’. You mean the TWO times it’s happened this season. Grow up. 

Tomorrow will be the third time this season we have played on a Sunday  it will also be our 10th home game so a third of our home games.  

I dont like Sunday home games and I like it even less when it is not because we’re on tele. At least then the club earns money so I can undaerstand it.

constant may of been the wrong choice of word but there is a consistancy to it and I would like an explanation as to why. Is that

ok with you?

10 minutes ago, BCFC1990 said:

Tomorrow will be the third time this season we have played on a Sunday  it will also be our 10th home game so a third of our home games.  

I dont like Sunday home games and I like it even less when it is not because we’re on tele. At least then the club earns money so I can undaerstand it.

constant may of been the wrong choice of word but there is a consistancy to it and I would like an explanation as to why. Is that

ok with you?

It will be the third game played on a Sunday, but the second due to the rugby on a Saturday. 

I have already decided that I will not renew my and my two kids STs next season due to the amount of games moved. Just a waste of money having it now when I don't live in Bristol and so many games are no longer on a Sat and I have other priorities on a Sunday.

3 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I have already decided that I will not renew my and my two kids STs next season due to the amount of games moved. Just a waste of money having it now when I don't live in Bristol and so many games are no longer on a Sat and I have other priorities on a Sunday.

Can totally understand this. Most ST’s were purchased months before the fixtures were released,  there are always going to be some fixtures which cause people difficulties, but then then some were moved. Add to this the RedButton which didn’t exist when people purchased too, no wonder for many ST’s don’t look so attractive. 

So was the pitch as good as I said it was, did it cause us problems?

Regarding recovery, I don’t think we gained as Millwall played Wednesday too. On the flip of that we have one day less recovery than Birmingham. 

23 hours ago, RedM said:

Can totally understand this. Most ST’s were purchased months before the fixtures were released,  there are always going to be some fixtures which cause people difficulties, but then then some were moved. Add to this the RedButton which didn’t exist when people purchased too, no wonder for many ST’s don’t look so attractive. 

Only 13 home games on a Saturday at 3pm this season I believe. Another way of looking at that is, if repeated, there’s 10 home games many can watch on Sky Red Button next season (assuming that Pep keeps us up of course) and Bristol Sport RFC can stick their season tickets up their backside!!

Wonder if the Franchise have planned for that?

4 hours ago, Robin Wood said:

That recovery time made all the difference to our energetic performance Millwalls goalkeeper must be worn out

You still think that preparation time should guarantee a certain performance level..?!

What is it you don’t understand about giving the players the extra day (to make the usual amount of time) between 2 fixtures..? 

The preciousness is strong here today. As is the misinformation.

12,000 odd at the rugby (well below average) tells you that it's not them who wants to play on a Saturday at 1pm. Fridays 7:45 and Sunday 3pm are the obvious preferences.

Round ball on Saturdays unless like today, City want it moved for player welfare. It has nothing to do with the rugby and anyone repeating otherwise for the nth time is clearly being disingenuous at best and probably has an agenda. 

11 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

You still think that preparation time should guarantee a certain performance level..?!

What is it you don’t understand about giving the players the extra day (to make the usual amount of time) between 2 fixtures..? 

one thing i havent noticed from us is any level of performance 

11 hours ago, Rinkadink said:

The preciousness is strong here today. As is the misinformation.

12,000 odd at the rugby (well below average) tells you that it's not them who wants to play on a Saturday at 1pm. Fridays 7:45 and Sunday 3pm are the obvious preferences.

Round ball on Saturdays unless like today, City want it moved for player welfare. It has nothing to do with the rugby and anyone repeating otherwise for the nth time is clearly being disingenuous at best and probably has an agenda. 

Absolutely right.

Archived