IGNORED

Millwall in town ? (Merged)

City fan 1982

2 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Bristol Post reporting someone dead in Wadham Street, Weston. Just round the corner from Vinnies which someone earlier reported that they were rounding people up to go back to after trouble with Millwall. Hope to god the two aren't connected.

I've heard that too

sounds terrible now, killings over football gonna make national news if this is true.

Agree that it is pathetic, Millwall we’re in BS3 for one reason and it wasn’t for Latte in one of they ‘Posh’ coffee shops, and if what @Harry has is correct then I don’t blame City for reacting and showing them what’s what, I wouldn’t just stand there and take a hiding from anyone or let them smash up my property in any situation.

Just now, Premier Blue said:

Just like you lot of braindeads who wrecked a Cardiff pub with only your fans in there. That was so tough of you

Yes, they were braindeads. In no way representative of Bristol City Football Club, Millwall, or any other team. Just braindeads.

9 minutes ago, Premier Blue said:

Just like you lot of braindeads who wrecked a Cardiff pub with only your fans in there. That was so tough of you

I'm talking about football hooligans whoever they support, idiot.

Maybe I'm being harsh on you. English being your second language.

What Bristol City thugs did in Cardiff was a disgrace. You're a total cretin if you think i'd condone that.

Archived