IGNORED

Millwall in town ? (Merged)

City fan 1982

16 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Did a local resident say city fans started it? It don’t sound like those outside have Bristol accents to me... ?

You must have good hearing cos i cant hear s4it! Ahwel .more natch please landlord

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

In other smashing windows open news, I got a nice big chunk of Cadbury's dairy milk behind door number 1 on my advent calendar today.

This just seemed like the best thread to announce this in.

I had a rather nice "Lost distilleries" malt whisky, myself...

So let me get this straight. A bunch of fcuxing ********* tried to have a fight with another bunch of fcxing ********* and in the process caused damage to a local family pub which can probably ill afford it. 

Well done our brave warriors. You’ve made us all proud tonight. 

You absolute fxxing morons. You really do not deserve to be regarded as Bristol City fans. You are idiots, hooligans and a disgrace to your community. **** off and never watch a Bristol City game again. We do not want you, do not need you and do not deserve you. 

1 hour ago, Robin1988 said:

Ok mate. Our very reputable group of idiots, who have plenty of history of making tits out of themselves, were sprung upon and all they were doing was teaching them a lesson, nothing more, so I’m sure they are completely blameless and didn’t initiate anything themselves. Oh besides smashing up a pub.

One of the only people actually quoted as a witness has said we had a big part to play, but they are a bitter anti-CPZ resident or something equally plausible. Please continue.

Repeating yourself now mate 

13 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

So let me get this straight. A bunch of fcuxing ********* tried to have a fight with another bunch of fcxing ********* and in the process caused damage to a local family pub which can probably ill afford it. 

Well done our brave warriors. You’ve made us all proud tonight. 

You absolute fxxing morons. You really do not deserve to be regarded as Bristol City fans. You are idiots, hooligans and a disgrace to your community. **** off and never watch a Bristol City game again. We do not want you, do not need you and do not deserve you. 

No a bunch of ******** turned up to a pub which has a reputation giving it John Wayne and then pegged it when they came unstuck straight into a family pub and chucked stools out the window,let’s blame the lions lot yeh 

30 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

No a bunch of ******** turned up to a pub which has a reputation giving it John Wayne and then pegged it when they came unstuck straight into a family pub and chucked stools out the window,let’s blame the lions lot yeh 

Ok. So they “pegged it”. So why go after them? Why bother? 

3 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Bristol Post reporting someone dead in Wadham Street, Weston. Just round the corner from Vinnies which someone earlier reported that they were rounding people up to go back to after trouble with Millwall. Hope to god the two aren't connected.

NO they are not 

separate incidents 

Just got in after working and attending this. 

Can confirm a group of millwall inside pub and group of city outside. Damage was caused by both sets of males.

Enquiries ongoing with cctv being examined .

fortunately myself and other officers, and lots of local residents were able to help clear the pub up and he is opening tomorrow as normal . 

Not a good day for a very local family pub . 

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Just got in after working and attending this. 

Can confirm a group of millwall inside pub and group of city outside. Damage was caused by both sets of males.

Enquiries ongoing with cctv being examined .

fortunately myself and other officers, and lots of local residents were able to help clear the pub up and he is opening tomorrow as normal . 

Not a good day for a very local family pub . 

Be interesting to see how a mob of Millwall can brazenly walk through bedminster without any police knowledge 

Archived