IGNORED

Millwall in town ? (Merged)

City fan 1982

11 minutes ago, Izza said:

Tried to get a drink in spoons, signs saying no alcohol until 12. When I asked why I was told 18 pubs got smashed up last night so police orders to not serve earlier. Not heard any of this have you?

Havent seen a single boarded up pub except Luckwell personally.Also plenty of pubs open much earlier in the postcode.

28 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Can’t wait for the thread in a couple of months where we suggest football needn’t be policed. ?‍♂️ 

To be fair Fordy even so called "lads" recognise the need. The sheer numbers and the aggression shown by some of your colleagues is what many people are uncomfortable about. As for last night the disappointing thing is the damage to the pub and no doubt the unsettling effect on staff and locals. Any participants injured who cares.

12 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don’t understand your point @CyderInACan ,what should those people in the pub do just suck it up and let thugs get away with what they set out to do,this wasn’t a spur of the moment decision to attack a pub

You know we left an eye for an eye behind us as a society? Did you get the memo mate?

But even that assumes our little precious city group was completely blameless and just reacting which is almost certainly bollocks 

4 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Glad some on here think it is all a joke

Deeply sad for football and for City.

Hope you don't regret your attitude come end of the afternoon

More than happy to have a serious conversation about this. But there’s enough posts tackling it.

2 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

You know we left an eye for an eye behind us as a society? Did you get the memo mate?

But even that assumes our little precious city group was completely blameless and just reacting which is almost certainly bollocks 

Where has anyone including @joe jordans teeth has said the City fans aren’t to blame? All I have seen and have said myself that, if I was in a pub or wherever and came under attack by a mob I wouldn’t just sit there and take a beating, I’d defend myself for sure, seems plenty on here would just shit themselves and take it.

5 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Where has anyone including @joe jordans teeth has said the City fans aren’t to blame? All I have seen and have said myself that, if I was in a pub or wherever and came under attack by a mob I wouldn’t just sit there and take a beating, I’d defend myself for sure, seems plenty on here would just shit themselves and take it.

Or , more accurately , leave it to people like you and @joe jordans teeth , and others , to protect them and fight off the attackers

5 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

This thread has had over 18,500 views since yesterday evening so there is plenty of interest from OTIB members!! Maybe there is a dark side/bigger interest in FV on OTIB than most think.

this thread is a breath of fresh air from the Johnson In / Out discussions we've had for the last 18 months! Loving it, in fact!  

4 hours ago, Izza said:

Tried to get a drink in spoons, signs saying no alcohol until 12. When I asked why I was told 18 pubs got smashed up last night so police orders to not serve earlier. Not heard any of this have you?

No only 1 pub in Bristol had damage last night.

Wetherspoons management made the decision not to serve alcohol until 12 .

Millwall hardly brought many so is there just a high percentage of them that are hooligans or are the blokes causing the aggro not attending games.

I've wondered is it Millwall that are bad or is it everyone just wants to fight them because of they're past reputation and so they end up scrapping as they aren't just going to take a beating.

What I will say is that they are horrible inside the new den but  I fail to see it on they're away days. 

I had pie and mash in one of they're cafe's,  maybe I got lucky that I didn't get a kicking.

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Hear the escapades went on through the night and got messier

Millwalls ‘Yout’ made their way to Chasers,  where , later , there was a large disturbance

A dozen males from the Bermondsey area were later treated at the BRI 

Avon and Somerset Police have confirmed they have arrested the 4 local, middle aged women , responsible 

50DAE945-0EFF-4442-9B3A-EE7E511DE8D3.jpeg

As Chasers is local to me, I just wanted to ask when these little beauties, I mean these thugs attend, um so I can avoid them, although the blonde on the left is cute, um so my friend said. 

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Or , more accurately , leave it to people like you and @joe jordans teeth , and others , to protect them and fight off the attackers

I’ve never been one to go looking for a fight, only ever been involved in a couple, I’ve been brought up to look after no1 and will defend myself when I have to, which I believe is what the City fans did when Millwall rocked up at the Lions, do I agree with them chasing them afterwards, and the events that followed at the Luckwell, no I don’t.

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

I’ve never been one to go looking for a fight, only ever been involved in a couple, I’ve been brought up to look after no1 and will defend myself when I have to, which I believe is what the City fans did when Millwall rocked up at the Lions, do I agree with them chasing them afterwards, no I don’t.

Wasn’t having a dig mate - agree with you

As I would mate , defend myselfvand my fellow City fans and Bristolians 

Archived